Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old October 21st, 2011, 02:34 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 10-20!

Simply, simply gorgeous. I'm loving the Evil-level of this guy. The skull near his foot is also a nice touch.

No +rep this time, damn.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 21st, 2011, 08:33 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

WOW!!!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old October 21st, 2011, 09:35 AM

ICEMASTER is surprisingly tart

That is totally AWESOME!!

As in the words of rednax.What does neg-rep accomplish that a kindly-worded PM can't, besides possibly angering the recipient?
Old October 21st, 2011, 05:28 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 10-14!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Made from: A Mageknight figure (Night Fiend I think?), wings from another Mageknight figure (Judge somebody), left hand from a Mageknight figure, right hand and swords from Tarn Vikings, and the Blood of the Innocent.
Huh. So the innocent are full of Fix-It Sculpt. Who knew . . .

I refuse to continue complimenting your work. Instead, I shall henceforth be giving strange criticisms.

A simple one to start: I think it should be moved slightly to the left.

~Spite
Old October 21st, 2011, 05:36 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Your best yet in my opinion.

Old October 21st, 2011, 08:03 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

*Jaw drops

Incredible work here Soundwarp. All of your work is awesome, but that Marcu is just beautiful.
Old October 21st, 2011, 08:42 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Best figure I have ever seen.
Old October 24th, 2011, 02:22 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Thanks all

Before I get to today's figure, I wanted to let everyone know that my customs are going to start featuring a lot more figures from other games. Unfortunately, it's a necessary evil if this thread is going to continue.

Mostly because:

A) Heroscape figs have gotten crazy expensive

B) I've already used most of the official figures, and there are only so many things to do with the same figures.

C) Most of the ones I haven't used are pretty useless for customizing

D) There are a lot of concepts that the official figures never covered at all, and I can't work with what's not there.

Anyway, Today's figure: Qurak the Imp. He's a little critter Utgar summoned to act as a familiar for Team Evil's Spellcasters. Admittedly, not even close to my bestest custom ever, but I'm not going to put but so much time into a 10-point filler figure.

Made from: A World of Warcraft imp, horns from a Mageknight dwarf, hands and skull from a Mageknight ghoul, dagger from a Mageknight fairy, wings from Sonlen's Dragon, and Eye of Newt.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; October 24th, 2011 at 02:46 AM.
Old October 24th, 2011, 02:30 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I wonder what Eye of Newt could be

I like him. I like all things evil and demented

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 24th, 2011, 09:44 AM

ICEMASTER is surprisingly tart
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 10-23!

Cool. Not the best but better than I could ever do.

As in the words of rednax.What does neg-rep accomplish that a kindly-worded PM can't, besides possibly angering the recipient?
Old October 24th, 2011, 10:09 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 10-23!

sweet!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old October 24th, 2011, 07:34 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 10-14!

I love the creepy-clown factor, and the skull is a nice touch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
I refuse to continue complimenting your work. Instead, I shall henceforth be giving strange criticisms.

A simple one to start: I think it should be moved slightly to the left.

~Spite
Your new custom is alright, but ( ::sniff sniff:: ) it reeks of lamb . . .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions