Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics
Comics Not Heroscape or Marvel Heroscape.

Old September 25th, 2010, 12:46 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Blackest Night!

BLACKEST NIGHT!

Just read the graphic novel, and entered into this journey for the first time. A few months ago a fellow was explaining to me about the spectrum of Lantern Corps, and I always enjoy new ideas. Also its THE NEW ADVENTURES OF HAL JORDAN AND BARRY ALLEN, and they are my guys from the Sixties.

I was very curious to see how they would portray resurrection cosmically. While they took a different slant on it than I expected, it was one I could enjoy.

What did you think?

Last edited by chas; October 3rd, 2010 at 10:32 AM.
Old September 25th, 2010, 03:15 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Blackest Night!

Read the entire thing. Fabulous.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old September 26th, 2010, 09:38 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
HAL JORDAN AND BARRY ALLEN are my guys
Ditto. I have nothing against Kyle or Wally, but c'mon! It's like trying to replace Batman with Robin or Cap with Bucky or...oh yeah.

I enjoyed Blackest Night as well and have been getting the new Flash launch with Barry as a result. It's great so far. They're up to issue five so I'm sure they'll be collecting it into a trade paperback soon. Check it out fellow true Flash fan.

Old May 15th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

I just picked up all of the reboots (Starting with Rebirth all the way through the latest v4 issue). I'm in No Fear right now and so far it's awesome. I'm with you. Hal Jordan and Barry Allen have always been two of my favorites. I'm excited for this series. It's a shame the movie strays so far from the canon. I like what they did with Parallax in the reboot, though. Having him merely use Hal as a vessel instead of Hal /being/ Parallax. Makes for some cool stuff when he takes over other people.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old May 16th, 2011, 01:01 PM

Shadespider21 Woo who?

Blackest Night itself was great, especially issue 8, which is one of the most epic comics i've ever read. I looked at the other Blackest Night tie-ins, and they were pretty good to. Mostly the Black Lantern Corps collection and Booster Gold.
Old July 14th, 2011, 12:05 AM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

OK, I have a question other than this first one. I have what I think is all the TPB, what order do I read them in. Thank you.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics