Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old April 23rd, 2019, 01:24 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - Wave 28 - MARVEL COSMIC

Wow! Can't believe it's been ten years. Here's to 10 more!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old April 23rd, 2019, 01:24 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

To 10 glorious years!
Old April 23rd, 2019, 02:09 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Huge thanks to everyone who made this release happen! Not just the folks working behind the scenes, but also to the public members out here workshopping designs, running tests, and just letting us know when you're excited about what we're doing. This is the biggest C3G release in four years, and that wouldn't have been possible without the resurgence in activity C3G has seen over the last year or so.

And, as briefly mentioned in the above promo post, we're gonna keep releases coming all year. They won't be quite as big as this one, but you'll have something to look forward to every month for the rest of the year. All part of the big 10th Anniversary blow-out!

It doesn't surprise me to see C3G turn ten. What does surprise me is just how darn lively the group is, as it hits double digits. There was a time when I felt like I was on a fun ride, but it was pulling back into the station, much as I didn't want that to be the case. Turns out it was one of those roller coasters that just sends you back through the station for a second so it can spit you out for another go-round.

It's as exciting to be involved in C3G as it ever has been! There's a ton of stuff coming up in the sanctum that I'm jazzed about. Crazy energy in the public that I love seeing. So many designs and ideas and worlds that seem like they can be realized, when they were pipe dreams a couple years ago.

I wasn't here from the start (maybe why the full decade isn't quite so shocking to me as it is to some), but I've adopted C3G pretty hard as my full-time pastime. It's been a rock for me these last few years and I am so pleased and proud and excited to see it doing so well.

After the general shout-out to the public members up top, I did have a few other more specific thanks and shout-outs. It's impossible to acknowledge everyone who contributes to any C3G release, much less one of this scope. There are no solo designs here, after all. But if I had to shout out a few people:

@Viegon and @SirGalahad , who aren't hanging around C3G anymore, but contributed greatly to this wave: check out that Inhumans booster. Those are the last designs we have lead by these C3G Legends.

@Zettian Juggernaut and @Lazy Orang , who both put a ton of work into this wave (ZJ with the Starjammers and LO with a trio of ambitious designs for absolute icons) and put in even more work to vet everything ahead of release.

@Yodaking and @Arkham , whose designs in this wave are gonna breathe some new life into the Guardians of the Galaxy, and who also tremendously helped with getting those photos together for that promo post.

@Scapemage @Soundwarp SG-1 @japes and @Arkham again, who provide really incredible art support. Art team's what makes the whole project work, and we wouldn't have a product without em. And they've never once tried to lynch me when I ask for last-minute art updates.

Props are also due @IAmBatman , who helped with photography and general staying on task as we brought this one in for a landing, and @dok , who spearheaded the effort to finally bring Space Jesus into C3G.

So if it's not too much trouble, and if for some reason you haven't lately, rep those guys when you see em! Rep anyone else you see hanging around, just to be safe. They probably helped too, I just have to go to sleep at some point instead of rambling about how great everyone is. Anyone who didn't do a bunch of stuff for this release probably has stuff coming out later this year, so I'll get a chance to talk em up then.

Happy birthday to C3G, and hope you have fun with the new cards, folks!

(EDIT: Not sorry for the wall of text!)
Old April 23rd, 2019, 06:21 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Congrats on 10 Years!!! Can’t wait to review these cards.
Old April 23rd, 2019, 06:21 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Couldn’t have said it any better myself! Thanks @Ronin for all you do to keep this project strong. Here’s to the last ten years and to the next ten!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 23rd, 2019, 07:08 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Happy birthday C3G!

This wave has to be one of my favorite C3G releases in a while by the way. All of these units are top-notch. Thanos is one of those Event Heroes that truly feels like an event. All the new Guardians I’ve played add a ton of creative new options to that faction. (and any other factions you can build them into!) Avengers Iron Man pairs with Cap like...two things that pair really well. And the Inhumans, although I just played my first game with them the other day, seem to have some unique and awesome gameplay that really makes you feel like you’re in control of a royal family. Plus you can roll up to 3 unblockable attack dice against everyone on the field!

And that’s just the ones I’ve had time to play with! I still haven’t had time to touch some of the other game changers in here, like Nebula, the Starjammers...or basically every unit in here I haven’t had a chance to play with. They all look spectacular. You guys have really outdone yourself this time, gang.
Old April 23rd, 2019, 07:36 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, just a couple of years ago 23 designs would be our "budget" for the whole year... I think, if all goes as planned, you guys can expect 50+ new cards in 2019. There's been a ton of love an enthusiasm in the Sanctum and the public for all things C3G recently, and I'm stoked to see it!

I remember when we were working on our first Cosmic wave a few years back, I was shocked that Marvel was making a GOTG movie, and that, lucky us, it was releasing just in time for our wave. Like, man, Rocket Raccoon? In a big budget movie? Dude's a novelty character. Now he's got a second C3G design and is headlining one of the biggest movies of all time. Lucky us, they line up perfectly once again!

Now I don't want to compare us to Marvel Studios, the unexpected underdog that started with a dream and some superheroes and ended up a success beyond anyone's wildest dreams... but the headline writes itself, don't you think?
Old April 23rd, 2019, 07:59 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I mean it in all honesty that c3g has positively effected my life the few years I’ve been involved. Not only with the friendship and community surrounding c3g but also the fruit. I’ve enjoyed many awesome memories with IRL friends due directly to the work that has been put in on this forum. A handful of teammates in southeast Wisconsin have laughed because of the playtesting from people across the world. A handful of teammates in southeast Wisconsin have had epic moments because of the brainstorming from people across the world. A handful of teammates from southeast Wisconsin have intensely reviewed and drafted designs because of this community. I want to say thank you to everyone involved.
Old April 23rd, 2019, 08:06 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Cheers C3G!

Old April 23rd, 2019, 10:38 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

C3G's output has been crazy this month, with April Fools and now this. Great job guys, I love the cards. Thanos 2.0 looks like a ton of fun and exactly what I was hoping for from an "Infinity War" type scenario. I haven't really processed the rest of them yet, but the new Iron Man seems to be pretty great. Can't wait to give them a go!
Old April 23rd, 2019, 10:40 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I think my only contribution to this set was the card art for Thanos, the rest of the team really knocked it out of the park with this release.
Old April 23rd, 2019, 10:42 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I think my only contribution to this set was the card art for Thanos, the rest of the team really knocked it out of the park with this release.
No LDs for me in this one, but the bulk of the work was done before my Dark Knight Returns moment. Plenty more to come from me this year, though (and next)!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy