Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old January 29th, 2008, 12:29 AM

ScottManDeath knows what's in an order marker ScottManDeath knows what's in an order marker
Well I've been smuggling plastic crack the transatlantig route. So far, I didn't have any encounters with the German customs guys, the windowless room, and the glove

I am pretty much complete, besides the exclusives. I left maybe 0.33 of my collection with my friends, the rest I have here. I got my stuff here at Smith's Market place (Black Friday buy one get one free FTW ) , and online (TRU, Amazon ...) .
Old February 4th, 2008, 03:15 PM

SmoG Woo who?
Unless something changes, all my saturdays this month are booked to about 5 pm, So pick a weekend, and I will see what I can do to get there.

Old February 5th, 2008, 10:51 AM

CH4071C has disabled reputation
I might be able to come to this one if Provo Canyon is open on the 16th, if not, I will try for the next Provo game.

Oh, I checked on Google Earth, and from where I live, I only have to make 2 right turns and 1 left turn and only go on 3 roads to get to Sanctuary Games, and thats with driving ~100 miles.
as for SLC, I might be able to the GNG ones, it just so happens that I have some relatives just ~6 miles away.

Hope to come to a game soon,
CH4071C

Are you a Heroscape Addict? Check the Symptoms.

My Maps
Old February 5th, 2008, 11:43 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
The wife gave me dirty looks when I asked about the 16th. The problem is the following Saturday we have big commitments plus a possible out of town visitor (not a scaper...yet ). So how does March 1st sound for a February game day in Utah county?
Old February 6th, 2008, 07:59 PM

HokshilaTo Woo who?
I like March 1st, I'll try to keep it open. As always, it'll depend on my health, and the family situation that weekend. But it's far time I made it to a game.
Old February 6th, 2008, 10:34 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by HokshilaTo
I like March 1st, I'll try to keep it open. As always, it'll depend on my health, and the family situation that weekend. But it's far time I made it to a game.
Hear, hear! Bring a couple kids, too!

HokshilaTo, you realize you're on page One of this thread, right?

A tentative schedule? --
2/16 - I'm gonna play HeroScape/Some Other Game in SLC, gotta confer with the wife, could be in the evening, PM me if you want to come?

3/1 - Official February date, Provo's Sanctuary Games
3/22 or 29 - March date, back in SLC
4/19 - April date, Provo?

Feedback, please! 3/1 is okay for me.
Old February 7th, 2008, 12:51 AM

ScottManDeath knows what's in an order marker ScottManDeath knows what's in an order marker
As long as it is in SLC, I am fine.

2/16 good with me. Where would it be then?
3/22 and 3/29 should be fine, too.
Old February 7th, 2008, 11:24 PM

krai Woo who?
I have come to a very busy time of my debate season so chances are i will decide to come to the next few HS games very last minute.

The first step to stoping egomainia is admiting that I have a problem...
Old February 14th, 2008, 12:06 PM

March 1st might work for me, I'll double check to make sure though.

CH4071C

My Maps
Old February 16th, 2008, 05:36 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
CH4071C,

Nice new avatar -- did you draw it yourself? I'd like to see a bigger print.

Re: playing in the Basin. I suggest hanging out at your FLGS when some other people are there (Friday or Saturday?), maybe put up a small flyer first, set up a demo board and seeing if you can hook some people in. Many of Chican0's 1 or 2MS maps will easily support two or four players.
It should be easier to get those already there to try it out, rather than import a bunch of Wasatch Front-types for a one-time gig. I fear it's too far to drive (five hour round trip for me) for most people to commit en masse. We have enough trouble getting people to drive 45 minutes....

Not that it's any fairer to expect you to make the same drive instead, but were you still thinking about March 1 in Provo? Just follow that same road out of Provo Canyon straight south, *almost* until you get to I-15. It's the (second to the last?) stop light with the McDonalds and it's between KMart and the Quilted Bear. You're aiming right at it when you turn left at that light.
Old February 17th, 2008, 04:06 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Funny enough I was thinking of setting up a Chicano(doesn't he have a number or two in there?) map or two for the March 1st gig. I think drafting armies would be a nice change. We should have some different army builds with drafting opposed to pre-made armies.
Old February 17th, 2008, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott
CH4071C,

Nice new avatar -- did you draw it yourself? I'd like to see a bigger print.
Well the person was not my own, I just added the blade, wings, and some other minor changes. I have a bigger version here.

My Maps

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers