Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 17th, 2012, 06:42 PM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Odin: Vote for Playtesting

yea to sanctium testing

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 53 - ARKHAM UNLEASHED
Old June 17th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Odin: Vote for Playtesting

Thanks. I'll PM Scapey and get him right on it. Any other Hero takers? I know things change and Hahma is busy with Thanos testing right now.

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."
Old June 17th, 2012, 07:27 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Odin: Sanctum Playtesting

I've got the rest of Grey Gargoyle, the Green Construct Shield, and a camping trip before I could even consider it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 17th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

You can always put him on hold Tickle. Inner Sanctum testing is kind of tough right now with all the stuff we have going on. We've got the two public designs and now the Sidekick designs we have to test, and I was hoping that Thanos wouldn't have been such a pain in the ass. I have to do the write-up for the AIM Agents yet before I start Thanos again and I'm not busting my ass to get it done real quick as I just put a buttload of time into Malice and did some extra tests for AIM.

Yesterday I had to move my twins into the same room and put together bunkbeds because we need the one bedroom temporarily for storing furniture when we get flooring put in in a couple weeks. I had to drain, clean and move the fish tank and get it going again after moving it from the living room. Today we got a pallet full of flooring and other material delivered, so I had to clean out the garage for that. Next weekend we have to pull up the carpet in the living room and hallways, then tear up the linoleum flooring and subfloor in the kitchen and dining room because the wood flooring will be installed during the following week. Then we have to put everything back together after that. So it's been and going to be kind of hectic with that project, and I still like to have time to enjoy the family.

So the best bet would be to put Odin on hold and I can get to him when I can, just like happened with Galactus.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old June 17th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

Well I asked Scapey and Quozl to test him. Hopefully they'll both help me out. I'm not in too big of a rush here so I'll see what those two have to offer before I put this on hold.

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."
Old June 17th, 2012, 08:24 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hopefully I can do a set of tests this week.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old June 17th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Tickle Pickle

Thanks Marg! I may not even need Hahma here after all.

Old June 17th, 2012, 08:59 PM
Tickle Pickle

Got Scapey and Quozl testing. If I could get one other Hero here I think we'll be set.

Old June 19th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage
Thanks for the motivation, I'm really glad I printed the Asgardians! Odin is the most fun Event Hero I've ever played.

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
Quote:

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Odin.

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
Pass.

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
Pass.

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
Pass.

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
Pass.

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
Pass.

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
Pass.

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
Pass.

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
Pass.

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
Pass.

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
Pass.

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 700-750.
- Give a brief overview. Odin is ridiculously amazing. All he has to do is stay in the start zone and he starts handing out turns, more often than not more turns than the Mutants. Coupled with good Asgardians, he’s incredible. Definitely worth his point value plus some.
Map: Road to the Forgotten Forest.
Units: Odin, Heimdall, Balder, and Asgardian Warrior x3 (2000) vs. Iron Man Mk I, II, III, IV, V, Stealth Suit, Hulkbuster, Hasbro, and Hawkeye I.
Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 700-750.
- Give a brief overview. This game gave a better scope of how an Odin army would normally perform, although last game was no exception. This game was much more even, however, the Asgardians still wrecked havoc. At least 700 points would be a better value for Odin to avoid these wreckages every game.
Map: Road to the Forgotten Forest.
Units: Odin, Thor, Fandral, Hogun, and Volstagg (1970) vs. Professor X, Juggernaut, Magneto II, Rogue, Sabretooth, Wolverine, and Shadow Thief (1975).
Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!
Well you really need to take down Odin quickly to avoid his bonding.

Old June 19th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Tickle Pickle

Not sure where he got the "more often than not more turns than the Mutants" for Odin. His average bonding is only going to be 2 Heroes, and that is certainly how it played for me. I only got a few rolls that gave me more turns.

Old June 19th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

He should be granting 2 turns on average, speaking statistically, yeah. Make sure Scapey didn't trigger it on skulls instead.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 19th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Tickle Pickle

It says blanks in his test sheet.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library