Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 5th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
The Book of Odin

The Book of Odin

C3G MARVEL SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 36
ASGARD'S MIGHT

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Avengers Movie set.
Its model number and name are #042 / Odin.

Character Bio - Father of Thor, Balder, and adopted son Loki, Odin is King of Asgard and protects the Asgardian people. He has defeated the likes of Absorbing Man, Mangog, and Surtur. He sacrificed his right eye for the wisdom to prevent Ragnarok, and has died and been resurrected. He is capable of manipulating the Odin Force to affect the lifeforces of all Asgardians, but is vulnerable when he undertakes the Odinsleep to regenerate himself.

-Rulings and Clarifications-_________________________________________________________________

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:_________________________________________________________________

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-Alternative custom figure!

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 10:22 PM. Reason: png
Old June 5th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Odin: Design

NAME = ODIN
SECRET IDENTITY = ODIN BORSON

SPECIES = ASGARDIAN
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = KING
PERSONALITY = VALIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 8

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 620

ODIN FORCE
All Unique Asgardian Heroes you control add 1 to their Life numbers while you control Odin on the battlefield.

ASGARDIAN ALL-FATHER
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Odin, you may roll 12 combat dice. Take a turn with up to X other Asgardian Heroes you control, where X equals the number of blanks rolled.

ODINSLEEP
If there are 5 or more Wound Markers on this card at the end of any round, place the white Raven Marker on this card. While the Raven Marker is on this card, Order Markers may not be revealed on this card, and Odin cannot move, attack, or use any special power on any other Army Card or Glyph. At the end of the next round, if Odin has not been destroyed, remove the Raven Marker from the game and up to 2 Wound Markers from this card.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Last edited by SirGalahad; May 4th, 2014 at 01:00 PM.
Old June 5th, 2012, 05:52 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Seems like he has the potential to come in at waaaaaaay more than 500 points, but I'd be okay with that.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old June 5th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Seems like he has the potential to come in at waaaaaaay more than 500 points, but I'd be okay with that.
Maybe I should just start leaving my initial point guestimates off these designs, because I honestly don't put much thought into them.
Old June 5th, 2012, 05:59 PM

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Me either.

Old June 5th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Tickle Pickle

But hey, I guess if that's the only thing you can comment on, I should be proud.
Old June 5th, 2012, 06:20 PM

Design looks super solid. Nothing but tweaks here methinks!

Old June 5th, 2012, 11:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

He looks like a ton of fun. I think most of us have had a peek at him already at this point and are happy with what's here. He should be verrry interesting to cost, though, because he's worth more the more Asgardians you can put with him ... and Asgardians aren't cheap. He'll probably be pretty terrible in a 600-800 point army, and incredible in a 3000 point army. Tough.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 6th, 2012, 04:38 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
He looks like a ton of fun. I think most of us have had a peek at him already at this point and are happy with what's here. He should be verrry interesting to cost, though, because he's worth more the more Asgardians you can put with him ... and Asgardians aren't cheap. He'll probably be pretty terrible in a 600-800 point army, and incredible in a 3000 point army. Tough.
these echo my own thoughts. Good design .
Old June 6th, 2012, 09:33 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Solid design Tickle! Looks to be pretty awesome fun

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old June 7th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl
Odin

Knock! Knock! (Oh, dear. Here comes a stupid Knock-Knock joke.)
Who's there?
Odin?
Odin, who?
Odin the river and through the woods, to grandmother's house we go!

I just hope johnny139 and Lord Pyre don't see this.

And we have another Event Hero!

God of Wisdom
Oh, a flagbearer! It should be clear that if you roll more blanks than Heroes that you can't take more than one turn with any Hero.

Since Odin is an Asgardian Hero, someone might wonder if you can select Odin as one of the Heroes when rolling the blanks. I'm pretty certain you can't, but Emma Frost's ability to select herself for Psychic Proxy makes me doubt this. If you think it needs it, you could say, "with up to X other Asgardian Heroes."

Odinsleep
Wow, this guy doesn't need a Bruce Banner to heal.

Which is the default when not stated explicitly: you must place the marker, or you may place the marker?

Suppose Odin is next to Invisible Woman (weird draft, I know). I assume he couldn't get the +2 Force Field bonus based on the wording.

Odinforce

I don't think I've ever seen that bonus before. Very nice, indeed!

OdinFinalThoughts
There are a lot of brilliant ideas in this design, and you guys really know how to put the Event into the Event Heroes.
Old June 7th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins
Wow, nice write up. This guy is pretty BA.

God of Wisdom is neat, but I'm a little concerned that it will be very swingy with an average of two turns being taken, but could easily go much higher. Obviously you'd risk not rolling any blanks, but like I said...swingy. Have you guys initialed this one? I like that you are using the "where X equals" language...it's much clearer to my mathy engineer mind.

Odinsleep: where it says, "remove the Odinsleep Marker from the game," does that mean you can only use Odinsleep once per game? It would be clearer to say "Remove the marker from the card. Odinsleep can only be used once per game." I wonder how often in a game Odin would survive to the end of the round while in Odinsleep. It should be fairly likely with defense 8. Perhaps lower the wounds required to 7 so that he's more likely to survive a full round of attacks. Also...thematically would Odin's defense still be as strong while he is asleep? Does he have some magical barrier that protects him? Or would his defense be reduced since he is just lying there?

Odinforce: Potentially game breaking for an Asgardian Hero army. This power basically reduces the cost (or increases the value) of potentially every other card in the army.

I think Odin is probably undercosted at 600.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library