Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 23rd, 2019, 10:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I mean, I'm like a Hero or whatnot now. I'm not going to let the astrotrain stop rolling when we still have several hundred Japanese DVD set exclusive Minicons we could make cards for.
Since tagging you doesn't always work...

Quick question for you. There are two Comic Art cards in the OP...is one of them Marvel art or are they both IDW art. Just curious and I knew you would know.

The second one was for me as I liked that art better than the one others wanted for the official card art. It may be fan art for all I know, it just looks sweet to me.
Old August 23rd, 2019, 10:38 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I mean, I'm like a Hero or whatnot now. I'm not going to let the astrotrain stop rolling when we still have several hundred Japanese DVD set exclusive Minicons we could make cards for.

Quick question for you. There are two Comic Art cards in the OP...is one of them Marvel art or are they both IDW art. Just curious and I knew you would know.

The second one was for me as I liked that art better than the one others wanted for the official card art. It may be fan art for all I know, it just looks sweet to me.
OK. I wasn't sure if the alternate art was Marvel and that is why it was switched.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 23rd, 2019, 10:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

No the old Marvel comic art is of pretty low quality. I looked at using some of that first and it's really dated.
Old August 23rd, 2019, 10:45 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:

Ronin and I actually had a lot of difficulty figuring out where the images were from right before release (I had like zero involvement here outside of that). Neither are Marvel art, Marvel hasn't done a Tf book since the early nineties so nothing really in the aesthetic C3G goes for there (I do really want to use a particular piece of Marvel art for Shockwave, or an alt card at least, though). There is more recent artwork of the Marvel continuity versions of characters made by IDW, but that artwork is intentionally kinda 'retro' looking.

The main image is by Alex Milne. He has done official IDW stuff, but that particular image is from a print he did for some convention or something. Not really sure if it's officially an IDW thing, or even a Hasbro thing really (though obviously Hasbro didn't mind him doing it). Technically that design is kinda sorta a version of G1 Cartoon Optimus I think? He's in front of a cartoon style Ark anyway.

I have no idea where the other art is from. It's apparently done by C P Wilson III, who has done exactly one thing for Transformers that I can find (an alt cover for International Incident part 2). I can't find anything about that particular image anywhere though. It's kinda just a genericish G1 Prime, though the color of Meg's helmet means it probably isn't supposed to be set in a Marvel continuity.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 18th, 2020, 06:18 AM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I customized the official figure to look a bit more dynamic using the deepcuts figure as a reference. I'm not the happiest with how his gun came out, but that's the best I could do until I get some sculpting tools beyond my hands and an x-acto knife.

Update (I have edited the gun with less droop, more details, and a different approach on the paint job and am now more satisfied with the result):

Last edited by BeardBeyond; March 24th, 2020 at 03:02 AM.
Old March 18th, 2020, 07:05 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Wow! Awesome job.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 18th, 2020, 09:22 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I really like the added sheen on the windows!
Old March 18th, 2020, 09:41 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

That’s awesome!
Old March 18th, 2020, 10:08 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Top notch.
Old March 18th, 2020, 10:54 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's really cool! Now do a version where he takes off his head and it's a Decipticon underneath ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 18th, 2020, 03:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Sweet!
Old March 22nd, 2020, 02:38 AM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
That's really cool! Now do a version where he takes off his head and it's a Decipticon underneath ....

All I can think of:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library