Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old December 13th, 2019, 11:42 PM

Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker
Do you want to build a snow man?

My 5 year old is gaga over the Disney movies Frozen 1 & 2. I decided to create her a squad of Frozen Heroscape characters to introduce her to the game of Scape. For ease of entry into the game the squad is made up of 5 unique heros. (The main characters from the movie). Can you guess which Scape characters I based them each off of?

I'm hopeful to make this a 500 point army and compatible to play against other army builds me and her sister make. I want to give her a bit of an edge so each of these figures I'm triying to give about 120% the points and life and what not a classic or approved figure might have.

Any input you have about the stats, card verbiage, abilities, etc. Is appreciated!

I'm working on the figures to go along with the cards and will post the final set along with a link to the figures when I'm done incase anyone else ever wants to replicate this fun set.

Thanks for any help!
Ho-Ho-Ho

Last edited by Bsoder52; December 14th, 2019 at 11:17 AM.
Old December 13th, 2019, 11:43 PM

Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Do you want to build a snow man?

https://imgur.com/gallery/WoOXKtw
Old December 13th, 2019, 11:44 PM

https://imgur.com/gallery/WoOXKtw
Old December 13th, 2019, 11:44 PM

having trouble putting images in post...arg
Old December 14th, 2019, 12:28 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

If you click on an image in Imgur, you should get a dialog box like this:

Click the "Copy" button to the right of the BBCode option, then paste it in your post.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old December 14th, 2019, 11:17 AM

Got it thanks much!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
If you click on an image in Imgur, you should get a dialog box like this:

Click the "Copy" button to the right of the BBCode option, then paste it in your post.
Old December 14th, 2019, 09:11 PM

too lame?
Old December 16th, 2019, 11:57 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsoder52 View Post
too lame?
I see a lot of copy and pasted abilities from other figures that dont feel right theme wise. Also there is nothing that states they are frozen heroes in any of the text for the one ability that has frozen hero bonding. I wouldnt peg olaf as an isamu type character. The reindeer essentially can fly which would be fine if it was thematically a reindeer that could fly. If you want it to leap I would give it a practical leap ability. Heroes of fiction has an elsa card that they have tested if you want to go from there. Also, there is a whole other forum for custom cards. Id just make a customs thread and post it over there. It may get more traffic if its in the right place. Hope this helps.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 21st, 2019, 09:25 AM

Thanks Trex I'll check it out!
Old January 9th, 2020, 04:15 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like them for what they are, powered versions of classic Heroscape characters that'll give your opponent that's new to heroscape/not great at gaming an edge/characters they recognize without having a ton of squad figures to keep track of. Thinking of tracking down the busy book figures to print these out.

The only real thing I don't get is Anna's snowball special that still counts as a normal stack, yet has the same attack dice and range of her normal attack. Don't see a point/too similar to a normal attack. Maybe a simple "don't shut me out" aura boost for adjacent frozen figures. I know Frozen isn't a figure class/personality/type, but I get the idea it's going for.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions