Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old October 10th, 2006, 08:20 AM

Vette71 has disabled reputation
K-Mart surprise

I was at the local K-Mart (Waynesboro, VA) Saturday night looking through the cheapy Halloween costumes with the kids, and of course decided to browse the toy section 'cause I'm a big kid myself!
I'm looking at die cast car replicas and such when my wife says, "they have the Master Set, but that's all I see."
Heroscape?? At K-Mart??? (That's what went through my head anyway.) So I move over to where she indicated and sure enough, there's a lonely MS box kind of shoved haphazardly back on a shelf. I think to myself, neat and pick it up out of habit when I notice the REAL shock hidden behind it:
Several sets of Greeks & Vipers, the heroes set with Sudema, and the impossible to find (for me) Soulborgs & Elves!!!
Being concientious of the budget, I was only able to get one set (and they were a bit pricier than at a Wal-Mart (12.99 vs 9.97)) so I finally got my Aubrien Archers! SCORE!!
Old October 10th, 2006, 09:29 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
sweet. My local K-Mart (Glenside, i guess Richmond, VA) hasn't had anything, but i don't look too often...
Old October 10th, 2006, 10:10 AM

outtakontroll is surprisingly tart
I also had a wave 4 kmart experience. I go to kmart in Indiana Pa. one evening, walk down the game isle, and lo-and-behold, all four wave 4 expansions sitting there on the shelf. I already have greeks and vipers. So I laid away the other 3.

..............outtakontroll

He who dies with the most toyz winz, But still diez!
Old October 10th, 2006, 10:34 AM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I stocked up most of my wave 4 stuff from K-mart in PHX. They are $12.99 for expansions which is a little high, but most other places don't have wave 4 around. It was really weird because 1 went to 3 or 4 Kmarts and they all had wave 4 only? It makes me continue to wonder how Hasbro is distributing their product.

Here is one a little nugget of information....they often keep the HS expansion packs with the action figures. Kmart's are such a mess you might find them anywhere in the toy department though....and I have.

--Lonewolf
Old October 10th, 2006, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf
Kmart's are such a mess you might find them anywhere in the toy department though....and I have.

--Lonewolf
This is so true, my find was in the aisle with action figures and die-cast cars.
Old October 10th, 2006, 11:10 AM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Yeah I found the elves and soulborgs at K-Mart too. There was only one and it was the only expansion they had.
Old October 10th, 2006, 11:18 AM

I'm hoping to make it back next weekend to at least get the greeks & vipers (to this day I don't have any Vipers!!!!) but I would like to get the heroes too. They also had something like lawmen & samurai but I couldn't care less about those.
Old October 10th, 2006, 11:38 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
I found two complete sets of Wave 4 at the Walmart in Provo UT. Of course I had no money to get anything when I saw them. I'll have to check the local Kmarts more often.
Old October 10th, 2006, 12:42 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
So... WalMart got Wave 1, Target got 2, Kmart got 4. Who got Wave 3?!?
Old October 10th, 2006, 01:48 PM

Zincdust is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
So... WalMart got Wave 1, Target got 2, Kmart got 4. Who got Wave 3?!?
I've only seen Wave 3 in two places:

Wal-Mart in Pasco, WA had Monks & Guards (passed, I wasn't playing at the time)
Fred Meyer in Boise, ID had Gorillas & Hounds (which I bought)

But yeah, I purchased all Wave 4 expansions at a K-Mart as well... The only B&M store that I've ever seen them.

Please visit my Facebook Profile!: http://www.facebook.com/zincdust
Old October 10th, 2006, 01:50 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
WM in Shortpump VA is overstocked with wave 3......i havent seen wave since it's original release.
Old October 10th, 2006, 02:15 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
K-marts around the country have been putting out Wave 4 in good amounts for a while now. K-mart is always worth a look to those searching for these sets.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales