Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old December 22nd, 2019, 04:41 PM

DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker
Event and players in Jersey City Area?

Forgive me if this has been asked before, but if it has been, it is probably in an ancient thread. I'm curious to see how many people play in the Jersey City/NYC area, and if there are any "underground" events around that aren't posted on the forums.

For a bit I was starting up a bit of a heroscape group at my school's gaming club, but it has kind of fallen apart over this year as some people graduated, and others of us became just way to busy to be up late on a weekday night. So, I am kind of looking for folks nearby to play some games with.

I'm in the Hoboken/Jersey City area: aware of the gang of four in Brooklyn, but not quite sure what they are up to these days or if they regularly play heroscape. Also curious to see if there are any tournaments within the metro area.
Old December 22nd, 2019, 11:14 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Event and players in Jersey City Area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCarrot View Post
Forgive me if this has been asked before, but if it has been, it is probably in an ancient thread. I'm curious to see how many people play in the Jersey City/NYC area, and if there are any "underground" events around that aren't posted on the forums.

For a bit I was starting up a bit of a heroscape group at my school's gaming club, but it has kind of fallen apart over this year as some people graduated, and others of us became just way to busy to be up late on a weekday night. So, I am kind of looking for folks nearby to play some games with.

I'm in the Hoboken/Jersey City area: aware of the gang of four in Brooklyn, but not quite sure what they are up to these days or if they regularly play heroscape. Also curious to see if there are any tournaments within the metro area.
We at the Gang of Four are still active. We are playing in January; I forget the date but it's a Saturday (I believe the 4th). We also play other games at @chas house. Let me know if you want to join us; I believe we have room for you on the 4th, and other dates should work as well, even if not all Go4 members can make it (chas is a great guy to game with).

Old December 22nd, 2019, 11:48 PM

DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker

Thank you! Yes, I have had some good games with Chas in the past--what kind of scenario are you guys playing on the 4th?

If you don't mind, pm me the location/time details and whatnot (my email has changed since the last time I have been on any of the scape threads).
Old December 23rd, 2019, 12:54 AM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

600 point army. Must use at least two units from the Heroes of Fiction customs.

Chas lives at 270 Jay Street, Brooklyn. Apartment 5H. I forget the zip code. His phone number is 718-923-1981. Hope to see you there!

Old December 23rd, 2019, 11:41 AM

Thanks! I plan to attend. I’ll let you guys know if that changes!
Old December 23rd, 2019, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCarrot View Post
Thanks! I plan to attend. I’ll let you guys know if that changes!
I just want you to know that the date I gave you is wrong. It's not the 4th. I will post here once the date is decided (it will be a Saturday in January). Hope to see you there!

Old December 23rd, 2019, 09:31 PM

Affirmative. I should be free most saturday's in Jan, in any case!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers