Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old May 21st, 2017, 02:46 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: 6-3/6-4 or 6-10/6-11 for event TBD ?!?

When and where is islandscape? Is there a thread? I'm going to be out towards NYC this summer...
Old May 21st, 2017, 06:43 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
When and where is islandscape? Is there a thread? I'm going to be out towards NYC this summer...
It's usually held at Legendary Realms in Plainview, NY on Long Island, but that may change this year. Right now it's looking like July 22. @WarBanner hasn't started a thread yet for this year's tourney, but he probably will soon.
Old May 25th, 2017, 03:56 PM

9BelowMadness is surprisingly tart

6/11 works for me. I think Sundays are better since the store usually has some other event on Saturday.
Old May 29th, 2017, 06:39 PM

Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker

Well it seems this time of year is tough for folks. I'm open to hosting some casual play at my place on either 6/10 or 6/11. That should be enough to hold us over until either Savage or Islandscape in July!
Old May 30th, 2017, 06:48 PM

TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker

6/10 pr 6/11

work for me
Old June 6th, 2017, 07:58 PM

WarBanner is surprisingly tart

I can now confirm that Islandscape XI will be held at Legendary Realms on 7/22. Thread is here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
It's usually held at Legendary Realms in Plainview, NY on Long Island, but that may change this year. Right now it's looking like July 22. @WarBanner hasn't started a thread yet for this year's tourney, but he probably will soon.

Krug rhymes with "hug", not "dude"
Old June 6th, 2017, 11:23 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

It looks like we'll have a good showing in Savage, Maryland, on 7/1. I hope some of you guys will join us.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 9th, 2017, 12:26 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
It looks like we'll have a good showing in Savage, Maryland, on 7/1. I hope some of you guys will join us.
. . . Do you have a LINK to that event's thread?

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events