Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 11th, 2014, 01:34 AM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker
Re: Gurei-Ornery's 2/11/13 Tradelist

I'm interested in Quahon if you still have one.
Old October 13th, 2014, 08:23 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Added Super Dungeon Explore: Forgotten King KS to the list. I can ship when it arrives.
Old October 13th, 2014, 09:30 AM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have quite a few extra 8th Infantry Pathfinder figures (Heroclix Howling Commando) to add. I don't actually know where they all came from, most likely an Ebay lot long ago. I believe I have 5 extra.
Old October 15th, 2014, 10:09 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I got a set of brushes from GO and they are very nice.
Old October 15th, 2014, 02:25 PM

Added Pathfinder Adventure Card Game Rise of the Runelords Complete Adventure Path 1-6 and Character Add-on (Lightly Used)
Old October 15th, 2014, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
I have some interest in the last Quahon I have, so what will you give me in trade toward a Ticalla Jungle.
Old October 15th, 2014, 04:14 PM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
I have some interest in the last Quahon I have, so what will you give me in trade toward a Ticalla Jungle.
PM sent
Old October 15th, 2014, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
PM sent
Sorry, I meant that as a PM.
Old October 15th, 2014, 05:06 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I meant this post as a PM as well.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; October 15th, 2014 at 05:06 PM. Reason: ]:-)
Old October 17th, 2014, 02:57 PM

I haven't heard back from you about Quahon
Old October 24th, 2014, 10:22 PM

Did you get my pm?
Old October 29th, 2014, 06:42 PM

Added Robotech RPG Tactics Battle Cry pledge wave 1

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades