Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old June 16th, 2012, 10:42 AM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Command Courier

My issue with the CC is he looks like a flying superhero. He is a strange sculpt. But I guess beggars can't be choosers. I'll take him over nothing.

His stats/abilities, on the other hand, are really nifty.

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old June 16th, 2012, 11:06 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
the OM management isn't worth 35 per fig by itself-15 or so of that is to buy a decent distraction figure to keep the fire away from your Heroes.
Right. And if your opponent doesn't spend any time with the CCs early in the game, then they can serve as a solid figure in cleanup. A couple CCs could easily pick off a melee squad or two in endgame.
That was not my experience--they're limited by their single attack of 2 each turn, which is no serious threat for most decent melee armies. Death Chasers, on the other hand... I'll admit though, the Command Courier has persistence on his side, especially on open maps where he can repeatedly slip from the grasp of oncoming Melee. When a melee army is faced with cleaning out Command Couriers, their best option is to try to corner the Command Courier somewhere where they can't get out and can't use Fleet Footed.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 16th, 2012, 12:22 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpucblek View Post
My issue with the CC is he looks like a flying superhero. He is a strange sculpt. But I guess beggars can't be choosers. I'll take him over nothing.

His stats/abilities, on the other hand, are really nifty.
Well met!

He actually looks like a Martian from the '53 movie, Invaders from Mars,

or the even earlier Gene Autrey movie, The Phantom Empire.

Old June 16th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
My issue with the CC is he looks like a flying superhero. He is a strange sculpt.
Oh, he's definitely a strange sculpt--I picked up four, and he's anywhere from leaning at a 45° angle to practically parallel to the ground--but I don't think he looks like he's flying. Just cornering really fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old June 16th, 2012, 10:49 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Paladin can't fly, so I doubt his sculpt is flying.
Old June 17th, 2012, 10:30 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
My issue with the CC is he looks like a flying superhero. He is a strange sculpt.
Oh, he's definitely a strange sculpt--I picked up four, and he's anywhere from leaning at a 45° angle to practically parallel to the ground--but I don't think he looks like he's flying. Just cornering really fast.
The first two I bought just came in the mail yesterday. They're parallel with the ground. I don't plan on rebasing them, I think they need a boiling water / freezer touch.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 22nd, 2012, 08:28 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Command Couriers really bring Agent Skahen into her own (and Otonashi, as much as she can be). Cover fire feels a lot less arbitrary when there are always bodies around for her to move, whether it be the Couriers or a hero like Heirloom.

They're not going to be winning any tournaments, but they make for a nice new casual army type.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old July 13th, 2012, 02:37 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

The link needs to the pdf needs to be updated.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old July 15th, 2012, 04:34 PM

dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
True. It doesn't work for me.
Old July 15th, 2012, 05:35 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
True. It doesn't work for me.
Fixed.

To all volunteer authors of books of C3V:

Please do not try to link directly to the PDF, it does not work. You have to link to the downloads page for that PDF and allow Scapers to download the PDF themselves.

Thanks, ZB

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old July 16th, 2012, 01:40 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Please do not try to link directly to the PDF, it does not work.
As I've said before, this is not true. What is true is that you absolutely CANNOT click the big download button, copy that URL, and use that as your link. That definitely does not work.

What does work is to right-click the big fat download button and choose "Copy Link Location." Alternatively, you could use the same PDF link that I use on the front page, which I get from doing exactly the above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old July 16th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If anyone needs a handful of these, I have some extras.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs