Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old December 9th, 2010, 08:32 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Public Playtesting Sign-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
Well. Darn. I have just missed out on everything because I'm too late. Ok. You need help, contact me. However, if you need a playtest, I cannot really do much during the week, as I have no one to play with.
You can always soloscape. I don't know how many games I've played against myself now playtesting for the C3G.

Either me or one of the other Lead Playtesters will make a post in here when a unit is available for testing. PM the LP for that unit and they will send you the information.
Old December 9th, 2010, 08:44 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

Soloscape seems like it could have non-legitimate results. Do you ever find yourself trying to let 1 team win over the other? However, if you think not, contact me for playtesting anytime.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old December 9th, 2010, 08:49 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

That's something you have to work on, you have to build armies you are equally interested in, think of a good strategy for both armies, "forget" where the other armies OMs are, take every dice roll how it is (no rerolls).

It can be hard but you have to do it for the good of the unit.
Old December 9th, 2010, 08:51 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

OK! Sounds great! You can contact me anytime then! I do have school until 4 p.m., so I won't be able to respond until then.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old December 9th, 2010, 08:56 PM
Tickle Pickle

We will make a post here and you can grab a playtest whenever you have time.
Old December 9th, 2010, 08:58 PM

Ok. Anything soon, do you think?

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old December 9th, 2010, 09:10 PM
Tickle Pickle

Haduc will be here in about a week (I'm guessing, it could get hung up in the process somewhere).
Old December 9th, 2010, 09:14 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
If you see a design that you would like to help playtest, please PM the LP for the information.
How will the designs be identified? Will you use their names, a brief vague description, a brief specific description, or something else that I haven't thought of?

I'm interested to know how you plan to put out enough information that people will be able to tell which units they are interested in testing, but keep enough of a surprise for the main release.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old December 9th, 2010, 09:19 PM
Tickle Pickle

That is something that we decided to handle on a case by case basis and will be working with Chardar to make sure we don't release too much information before he plans on releasing it. For some units we may simply post the name, for others you may get a bio, for others it may simply say Human Champion beside the name.
Old December 13th, 2010, 03:17 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Why just the two Army Tests? One thing I like (and I think it really helps find any and all problems) is that in C3G we have 5 Hero tests and a Squad test. I really think that if this hasn't been brought up, that it should be considered. It really helps to see how a unit does by itself as well as part of a army.
Old December 13th, 2010, 08:16 AM
Tickle Pickle

The Lead Playtesters have almost the exact form to fill out from over in the C3G. We are trying to make it easy for the public. We are asking for 10 sheets.
Old December 13th, 2010, 09:48 AM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
Why just the two Army Tests? One thing I like (and I think it really helps find any and all problems) is that in C3G we have 5 Hero tests and a Squad test. I really think that if this hasn't been brought up, that it should be considered. It really helps to see how a unit does by itself as well as part of a army.
As ticks said, the LP's have a bigger sheet with more requirements on it. The public versions are shorter because we expect a large turn out for the public play testing phase. Trust me on this one, our process is BIG on proper testing and strict review of every figure!

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs