Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old November 5th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weapon X View Post
Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is a thread on this site that allows players to post images of there custom heroscape cards AND allows other members to rate/review and give insight on the card. When I tried to upload one f my card images in the gallery I was told I'm not allowed to do that. Is there another thread where I can post my pics and get reviews from members?
Next time you have a question like this, it would probably be best to post it here: Official Site Question Dump
Why do we have so many question dumps? I thought the whole purpose of this thread was so a bunch of questions that had already been answered wouldn't populate multiple threads, and this one could get all that activity. Now we have right and wrong question dumps?
Old November 5th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is a thread on this site that allows players to post images of there custom heroscape cards AND allows other members to rate/review and give insight on the card. When I tried to upload one f my card images in the gallery I was told I'm not allowed to do that. Is there another thread where I can post my pics and get reviews from members?
Next time you have a question like this, it would probably be best to post it here: Official Site Question Dump
Why do we have so many question dumps? I thought the whole purpose of this thread was so a bunch of questions that had already been answered wouldn't populate multiple threads, and this one could get all that activity. Now we have right and wrong question dumps?
AMEN!!!
Old November 5th, 2012, 09:15 AM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Just a tip, you do not need to use a site. It would be far easier to download an uploading program, such as Core FTP Lite, which is free, and very easy to use. Or, if you happen have privileges on another site, you can always try uploading your pictures there and using that link, which will be far shorter. I have a site, and I just upload all my images there.
...You're saying you don't need to use a site, if you have a site to use?

Seriously, you need a site to host your pictures online, third-party or your own.

Quote:
I don't believe you have the proper forms filled out to ask that question.

Last edited by Shedim Kabal; November 5th, 2012 at 11:50 AM. Reason: What is joke, and where can I find more of them?
Old November 5th, 2012, 09:40 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
AMEN!!!
Awhile back ZAKOVANI asked: "Is this thread just for ruling questions, or can you ask
questions about the site as well."

Aldin (note is an Admin, and knows what he is talking about) had said something to the degree of: "No, this thread is meant only for ruling questions."

I'll try and dig up the post later.

Anyhow, I had talked with an Admin before creating the thread, and he supported the idea.

Thanks for your time, gentlemen!

~JS
Old November 5th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
AMEN!!!
Awhile back ZAKOVANI asked: "Is this thread just for ruling questions, or can you ask
questions about the site as well."

Aldin (note is an Admin, and knows what he is talking about) had said something to the degree of: "No, this thread is meant only for ruling questions."

I'll try and dig up the post later.

Anyhow, I had talked with an Admin before creating the thread, and he supported the idea.

Thanks for your time, gentlemen!

~JS
I remember this post; I also remember the admins making not of how terrible the name of this thread is. That they believed it should be changed so as not to mislead members into thinking this was a Question dump for all Questions.

This dump is for scape rules and scape concerns. The one JS made is intended for Site Questions only. Personally I think a single question dump is best to house all the questions as tracking 1 thing is simpler than the 5 or 10 we will eventually need.

At any rate I will probably continue to use this thread as a Be All dump for questions related to just about anything I don't understand. It just gets the best face time as well as is already tracked by most users.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old November 5th, 2012, 12:32 PM

puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby!

I'm guessing that volume of questions on both fronts is down enough that one thread could handle it.
Old November 5th, 2012, 01:49 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

No problem, I created the other Question Dump because I thought it would benefit the community, and if the community sees no need for it then that's fine. However, I still think the Official Site Question Dump can be useful, and I will continue to encourage its use, as Xorlof has said: "...could be useful for a question a newbie may have..." or something to that degree.
Old November 5th, 2012, 03:07 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I've used this for questions such as, "What movie does Woody get put on the shelf and Rex comes over and ask, 'What happened?' and Ham says, "Woody's been shelved!" so I think I'm going to continue using this thread for any and all questions I have. It just gets the most views and is already widely used by many for many purposes. And we still get newbs that come along and ask a question using a new thread, so a new thread for site questions is not needed, IMO, as most people will either make a new thread or ask in the Site Improvement thread anyways.

I was going to say something else but forgot, oh well.

EDIT: Remembered:

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
I know around here someone did some custom trees (they were of Christmas type) that they had found from Joannes. Can someone point me towards that thread?

Last edited by Sheep; November 5th, 2012 at 03:23 PM.
Old November 6th, 2012, 03:16 AM

Bonesaw knows what's in an order marker Bonesaw knows what's in an order marker

Tried searching and couldn't find this thread. I am looking for the thread where somebody made a recommendation of how many multiples of each uncommon/common units you should have a for an ideally rounded out set.

Help?
Old November 6th, 2012, 07:12 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Collection Guide 2

That will take you through D3. If you're interested in C3V/SoV, you'll have to do some digging.
Old November 6th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

1).Guys I have a question what paper can I use to print original heroscape cards I like the feel of them?

2).What is the best way to playtest single figures and what do I look for?

This is a calf The best heroscape player ever in the world

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49181
Old November 6th, 2012, 06:06 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Karasavidis View Post
1).Guys I have a question what paper can I use to print original heroscape cards I like the feel of them?

2).What is the best way to playtest single figures and what do I look for?
I'd suggest a semigloss cardstock. 120pound or so.

Info regarding playtesting can be found here.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's