Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old May 3rd, 2018, 09:46 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Diplomacy

. . . and France has outlasted at least one other power.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old May 9th, 2018, 12:03 AM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nukatha wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nukatha wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nukatha wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nukatha wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nukatha wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Alright, I'm out.
Take care all of you. Tell me how it ends.

No Glyphs, Deathreavers ONLY, Table of the Giants

Old May 9th, 2018, 12:37 AM

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You did good, Nukatha.

= =
Old May 10th, 2018, 01:44 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010 & 2011

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
. . . and France has outlasted at least one other power.
Yeah but that guy was an idiot
Old May 10th, 2018, 02:08 PM

It's very easy to feel like an idiot, playing this cursed game.

= =
Old May 15th, 2018, 12:43 PM
2-Time Online HS Champion

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

A Cannon fires

And another
Old May 25th, 2018, 10:34 AM
Online HS Season 11, 13 & 14 Champion

kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun

A new Decade!

Longer than the last game, not sure how long the first one went
Old May 25th, 2018, 11:11 AM

The first one was also very short.

= =
Old May 25th, 2018, 11:52 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death!

I suppose the length of the game is a feature not a bug. I'm sure one of necessary traits of winners is the willingness of sticking it out and not simply give up or make foolish moves due to exhaustion.

wriggz's custom Figures and Terrain

Have a Question? Take it to the Dump.

Want to Learn More? Go to the Library.
Old May 25th, 2018, 11:55 AM

That's sort of true, but it's also true that this is not a long game. They go for several months, as I warned people at the beginning. It's what you signed up for, masochists.

= =
Old June 4th, 2018, 11:27 AM
Online HS Season 11, 13 & 14 Champion

kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun

No more cannons! Congratulations to Austria. Another Central/Eastern power victory/draw
Old June 4th, 2018, 11:31 AM

Yes, congratulations to Austria. It was a somewhat curious conclusion to an exciting game.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games