Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old October 29th, 2021, 08:37 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
C3G Super Playtest Contest!

C3G Wave 42 Celebration Contest!

In celebration of a Super release, we wanted to have a contest celebration! We are giving away your very own versions of some of the modded figures you can find within the wave, including Mon-El, Perry White, and Nightwing and Flamebird!

Each playtest you complete between now and the end of November will earn you one entry into the giveaway. Even better, if it is your first time ever playtesting for us, you get one free entry just for signing up for your first playtest! You can find all the information you need to playtest and a list of all currently available playtests in the C3G Playtesting Sign-Up thread.

At the end of the month, winners will be drawn from all eligible entries to win a copy of one of the figures.

But wait! There's more!

Each time you playtest, if you utilize at least one unit from the Wave 42 release, and/or test any new Superman related unit that comes through Public Testing, you get one entry into the Second Chance Bonus Drawing where you could have another opportunity to win. If you complete the Mystery Task revealed later in the month, you will also be entered into a drawing to win the Nightwing and Flamebird pair!

If you have any questions or need help getting started playtesting, feel free to post here, PM me on this site or join our C3G Discord where you can almost always find an answer to a C3G related question at any time of the day!

To have your playtests counted, make a post in this thread with "<username>'s Giveaway Entries:" at the top and I will link it here so you can keep it up to date. We will not be tracking down your playtests to keep track of entries for you, so make sure you remember to update the post when you submit tests.

To be eligible you must be in good standing on Heroscapers.com and C3G reserves the right to discount any playtests that are completed poorly so don't speed through tests and submit them sloppily. C3G also reserves the right to discount any tests with units simply thrown in to "count" and not incorporated appropriately in the army.

Everyone is eligible to participate in this, so Happy Testing everyone!
Old October 29th, 2021, 09:00 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Super Playtest Contest!

What a fun idea!
Old October 29th, 2021, 09:31 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
join our C3G Discord where you can almost always find an answer to a C3G related question at any time of the day!
Especially if you're looking for a snarky and/or witty answer that really doesn't help you play the game!
Old October 29th, 2021, 12:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm in.

IAmBatman's Giveaway Entries:
1. Spider-Man (Transformers)
2. Superman (Billy)
3. Snake Eyes
4. Spider-Man (Noir)
5. Blue Ranger
6. Spider-Bots
7. Batman (Family)
8. Green Lantern (Guy Gardner - JL)
9. Black Panther (II)
10. Scare-Glow
11. Wonder Woman (Super Ally)

Bonus Entries
1. Superman (Billy)
2. Lois Lane used in Billy test
3. Lois Lane used in Spider-Bots test
4. Supergirl (Family) used in Green Lantern (Guy) test
5. Supergirl (Family) used in Scare-Glow test
6. Superman (Family), Superwoman (Lana), Lois Lane used in Wonder Woman (Super Ally) tests

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; November 30th, 2021 at 02:33 PM.
Old October 29th, 2021, 01:40 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

Count me in
Old October 29th, 2021, 04:07 PM

AlexH12's Giveaway Entries:
  • Spider-Man (Transformers)

Last edited by AlexH12; November 2nd, 2021 at 02:53 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2021, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Each time you playtest, if you utilize at least one unit from the Wave 42 release, and/or test any new Superman related unit that comes through Public Testing, you get one entry into the Second Chance Bonus Drawing where you could have another opportunity to win. If you complete the Mystery Task revealed later in the month, you will also be entered into a drawing to win the Nightwing and Flamebird pair!
If I use a figure from the wave, and playtest a Superman related figure in one test, would I get two entries?
Old November 2nd, 2021, 05:41 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH12 View Post
Quote:
If I use a figure from the wave, and playtest a Superman related figure in one test, would I get two entries?
Yes, for example, you use stuff from the Wave against like the Superman in testing currently you would get two entries.

Now, if your usage of something from the Wave is like, throwing Kelex in an army with no Kryptonians that wouldn't count for anything (see the clause about appropriate inclusion of units).

Great question!
Old November 2nd, 2021, 05:46 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I may be wrong, but I think you answered the question Alex technically asked but not the one he meant to ask, so I'll ask another:

If I did a test for Billy Superman and used Lois Lane in the test, would I get three total entries for that test (one for doing the test, one for testing a Superman unit, one for using a Wave 42 figure)?

I'm assuming the answer is "no," and that testing a Superman figure doesn't stack with using a Wave 42 figure. But I'm also pretty sure that's what Alex was asking about.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 2nd, 2021, 05:52 PM
Book Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I may be wrong, but I think you answered the question Alex technically asked but not the one he meant to ask, so I'll ask another:

If I did a test for Billy Superman and used Lois Lane in the test, would I get three total entries for that test (one for doing the test, one for testing a Superman unit, one for using a Wave 42 figure)?

I'm assuming the answer is "no," and that testing a Superman figure doesn't stack with using a Wave 42 figure. But I'm also pretty sure that's what Alex was asking about.
Ah I see the confusion. Using Superman Units (either in tests or testing new stuff) is generating separate entries for the second chance drawing. So even ground for everyone for playtests, but using the theme gives shots at the bonus stuff.

So a test for Billy Supes using Lois is 1 entry for the regular tests, but 2 entries for the bonus drawing.
Old November 2nd, 2021, 05:59 PM

Ah, OK, so it DOES stack, but it's also in a different pool than the main one. Interesting.

Old November 13th, 2021, 05:01 PM

Anybody else competing in this?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy