Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old October 8th, 2008, 08:45 AM

wk4c knows what's in an order marker wk4c knows what's in an order marker
KOTOR 1 (un)Official Character Discussion Thread

So I just recently booted up KOTOR again...I'd forgotten how awesome it is. Anyway, I'll kick things off with my own character I'm at atm.

Soldier/Gaurdian Build, Force lightning is my main force power, but I don't really need it most of the time...my guy is a tank to the thid power. About 150 vitality, dual weild maxed out, 18 CON/18 STR build. Since the persuade is alot cheaper now, I'm currently upping that. With the dual weild, I'm using a Prototype Viroblade(Upgraded)/Blue Saber. My party's usually Carth/Zaalbarr so far, with Zalbaar helping me tank and Carth with some heavy duty blaster damage. I'm thinking of using Canderous instead of Z, but idk yet.

I'm only on Dantooine. But the game is still awesome.

Quadraphonic(x2), Hilo-Scaper, SuperflyTNT

1-4/3-1/3-2/3-2
10-9 = 53% Win pct.
Old October 8th, 2008, 08:54 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: KOTOR 1 (un)Official Character Discussion Thread

When I played I always traveled with Canderous and HK. Both guys can lay down some serious firepower with their rifles.
Old January 17th, 2017, 01:28 AM

StarScaper75 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: KOTOR 1 (un)Official Character Discussion Thread

I'm Usually a Scout/Jedi Sentinel with Carth and Bastila In my party most of the time, I have beat both games light and dark side.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games