Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old June 2nd, 2006, 06:08 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Raknar's Vision: 50% Off Raknar's Vision Coupon= $9.98

For all of you still looking for Raknar, here's the deal:

50% Off the Sale Price of $19.95. That's $9.98 for Raknar's Vision. Even with shipping costs, the price is equal to or less than the price plus sales tax you'd pay at Wal-Mart, Target, or TRU. AND YOU DON'T NEED TO SPEND GAS DRIVING AROUND LOOKING FOR THE SETS.

NO MORE EXCUSES!!!!

Enter RaknarPromo in the promotional box on the Checkout page of www.HouseMouseGames.com
Old June 2nd, 2006, 06:16 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!

That's an incredible price...

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old June 2nd, 2006, 06:17 PM

Sydcomebak Woo who?
Done!!!
Old June 2nd, 2006, 06:21 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Holy crap Sandra, Thats a great deal, I already have them or I would be all over that deal like old yeller on a coon hound
Old June 2nd, 2006, 06:26 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
WOW!!!!

Old June 2nd, 2006, 06:45 PM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Can I add one to my Thora's pre-order for that price?
Old June 2nd, 2006, 06:46 PM

vernz has disabled reputation
yea thats a great price to bad i have on already too thanks for the great deals

Old June 2nd, 2006, 06:48 PM

Lakai has disabled reputation
can I get the promo if I order thora with it?
nevermind, I placed my order and thanks sandra
Old June 2nd, 2006, 06:50 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_golden_PONYBOY
Can I add one to my Thora's pre-order for that price?
The simplest way to handle this would be for you to remind me that you want to add Raknar just before Thora is scheduled to arrive. Then I can add this purchase to your order and charge your credit card for the additional $9.98. Will that work for you?
Old June 2nd, 2006, 06:55 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
but then we have to decide whether we want to wait that long (at the very least one month) for them all to arrive together...... decisions, decisions.....

I think it's cool that you will add this sale price into even Thora's pre-orders (if we will wait for them all to ship together).
How are you going to keep track? Will you run out of Raknar's supply by the time the Thora's comes in?
And what are the chances that we'll know about trhe castle date by then, and we may want to delay the shipment until THOSE come in, too? Aggghh!!
Old June 2nd, 2006, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
but then we have to decide whether we want to wait that long (at the very least one month) for them all to arrive together...... decisions, decisions.....

I think it's cool that you will add this sale price into even Thora's pre-orders (if we will wait for them all to ship together).
How are you going to keep track? Will you run out of Raknar's supply by the time the Thora's comes in?
And what are the chances that we'll know about trhe castle date by then, and we may want to delay the shipment until THOSE come in, too? Aggghh!!
Yes, you can add this item to your Thora's Vengeance order but I have no way of tracking it. That's why you need to contact me just before Thora ships so we can add the item at that time.

I don't think there's any way that I will run out of Raknar before Thora comes in. I have a LOT of Raknar inventory.

The best information on the Castles is early August. I suggest you start taking delivery with Thora...you just won't be able to "hold out" until August to get all your stuff.
Old June 2nd, 2006, 07:26 PM

Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker
Wow! I decided to stop buying HeroScape about a month ago, but your price convinced me to go check out the deal at your site. I would have seriously considered purchasing a set if shipping weren't $10.80 to Florida. Even with that shipping price, your total is lower than it would be for me to buy in local stores once I include sales tax - it's just not low enough to get me to invest more money into the game again.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales