Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old May 6th, 2021, 03:50 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS S41 Delta Duels - Round 3 Until 5/9

Dund made me juggle some order markers around with Deltacron, but the Grok Riders got blasted away anytime they approached by the Regiment firing squad and barring a hot run by the Roman Archers Dom didn't have much of a chance after that (Spoiler: Roman Archers did not have a hot run)

gg Dom!
Old May 7th, 2021, 10:37 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The captain stupendous (1-1) v. grey waves (1-1) armies are:
Dead & Butter Commons
* Bol, Deathcommander Mark 3, Deathwalker 9000, Deathstalkersx3
Knights and the Riflemen
* Morgan's Riflemen, Sir Gilbert, Knights of Westonx4
Scheduled to play this Sunday morning at 7:00 AM CST.
Old May 8th, 2021, 12:05 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Now

Muskie and I starting in a few minutes.

~Dysole, ghost busting
Old May 8th, 2021, 04:21 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What a great back and forth game with Dysole today. My Specters came out on a roll and took care of the Vipers, who couldn't find a frenzy until late. By then, the hot rolling specters pretty much took them out. Dysole then rolled out the Blade Dancers and their Teflon suits took over! I hit them with everything I had, but they shrugged it off and took out J15, most of my specters, the brute gruts and put a hurt on Rygarn. Rygarn found his lucky Temporal shift a couple of times, and the game came down to a Blade Dancer and Otinashi vs. a three-wound Rygarn and a Specter.
Rygarn fell to burning by lava, and the blade dancer finished off the last ghost. A great game and very fun to play. Thanks, Dysole, for all you do for the community and for a fun game!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old May 9th, 2021, 05:23 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Third Times a Charm

Quote:
Round 3 is on If You Can't Take the Heat.

The mtl1998 (1-1) v. guild_warrior (1-1) armies are:
one ""cheap"" giant
* Jotun, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Dreadgul Raidersx3

* Me-Burq-Sa, Ne-Gok-Sa, Sentinels of Grax, Grok Ridersx3, Marro Drudge (drop 2 hexes)
guild_warrior chooses who places first.
Starting in about 15 minutes.

EDIT:
pretty swingy game after it's all said and done. I won first initiative and the dreadguls decided to hit berserker charge 4 times, killing 2 groks and really slowing down GW's rollout. My OM 2 was on Raelin so that helped GW with damage control after the first onslaught. Blows were traded between Jotun/Dreadguls and the Groks. Jotun was stuck on a level one lava field being forced to attack Groks one at a time while taking pot shots from MBS and the hot lava.

After about half of each army was dead (and Jotun and Raelin half dead), Jotun left his lava field, to engage NGS who was advancing towards Raelin. He hit an 18 on the throw, sending the marro warlord into molten lava then turning around to whack one of the last groks. This also paved a path for two dreadguls to gain height on the one remaining sentinel, killing it but putting two dreadguls on lava. This turn was huge but also was the last one of the round. I luckily won initiative and got to take a second turn in a row, sending 8 attack into MBS and killing two of the three drudges, sealing me the victory after two incredible turns. GG @GUILD_WARRIOR !

Last edited by mtl1998; May 9th, 2021 at 07:35 PM.
Old May 10th, 2021, 01:13 AM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: OHS S41 Delta Duels - Round 4 Until 5/17

Round 4 is on Bassault.

The s1r_art0r1us (3-0) v. chris perkins (3-0) armies are:
Rally under the banner
* Hatamoto Taro, Kozuke Samurai, Tagawa Samurai Archersx6
Big Blue & the Spiders Too
* Marro Warriors, Quahon, Fyorlag Spidersx5
s1r_art0r1us chooses who places first.

The boromir96 (3-0) v. mtl1998 (2-1) armies are:

* Marro Hive, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Re-Tak-Shi, Marro Drudgex5
one ""cheap"" giant
mtl1998 chooses who places first.

The vydar is the man (2-1) v. captain stupendous (2-1) armies are:
Costly Cavaliers
* Morgan's Riflemen, Sir Gilbert, Knights of Westonx4
Dead & Butter Commons
* Bol, Deathcommander Mark 3, Deathwalker 9000, Deathstalkersx3
captain stupendous chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (2-1) v. scaperedude (2-1) armies are:
How Major Q9 Stole Three Elves
* Major Q9, Warriors of Ashrax6
Grok-o-dile Hunters
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Jarek Guy, Ne-Gok-Sa, Grok Ridersx3
vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The dok (2-1) v. dysole (2-1) armies are:
Welcome to the Jungle
* Marro Warriors, Motley Max, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Eilan Sidhex6
Run like Mell (on)
* Deltacron, Otonashi, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx3, Venoc Vipersx5
dok chooses who places first.

The kevindola (2-1) v. vegies dad (1-2) armies are:
I'm 10% Dolomite!
* Deltacron, 10th Regiment of Footx5
wolves in the swamp
* Arktos, Re-Tak-Shi, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Marro Drudgex5, Sahuagin Raiderx3
kevindola chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad.

The shiftrex (1-2) v. dompredator77 (1-2) armies are:
Hard to Kill
* Krav Maga Agents, Nicholas Esenwein, Otonashi, Bloodburst Thrallx4, Darkprowl Thrallx4, Deathstrike Thrall, Preyblood Thrall
Lando Calrissian
* Deathwalker 7000, Dünd, Ne-Gok-Sa, Dumutef Guard, Grok Ridersx2, Roman Archersx3 (drop 3 hexes)
dompredator77 chooses who places first.

The coachmuskie (1-2) v. heroscaper guy (1-2) armies are:
spooky specters
* Brute Gruts, Major J15, Rygarn, Specters of Aldornx4

* Kozil, Otonashi, Quahon, Fyorlag Spidersx4
coachmuskie chooses who places first.

The guild_warrior (1-2) v. driftwood (0-1) armies are:

* Me-Burq-Sa, Ne-Gok-Sa, Sentinels of Grax, Grok Ridersx3, Marro Drudge (drop 2 hexes)

driftwood chooses who places first.

The heroscaper2010 (0-3) v. xorlof (0-2) armies are:
Kilts For Glory
* Bol, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Kira Jax, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Thorgrim the Viking Champion, MacDirk Warriorsx4

* Brave Arrow, Theracus, Venoc Warlord, Venoc Vipersx7 (drop 1 hex)
xorlof chooses who places first.

grey waves has a bye.

~Dysole, shuffling along
Old May 10th, 2021, 05:34 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The s1r_art0r1us (3-0) v. chris perkins (3-0) armies are:
Rally under the banner
* Hatamoto Taro, Kozuke Samurai, Tagawa Samurai Archersx6
Big Blue & the Spiders Too
* Marro Warriors, Quahon, Fyorlag Spidersx5
s1r_art0r1us chooses who places first.
Playing tomorrow @ 9 am EST
Old May 10th, 2021, 09:18 PM

2nd Terrible Matchup

I will be losing to dok later this evening in about 45 minutes.

~Dysole, who will try to keep the meme army alive but is not hopeful
Old May 11th, 2021, 10:49 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I got the win over S1r_Art0r1us in what ended up being a pretty close game.

My plan going in was to use spiders exclusively to tie down archers and never to attack archers with spiders unless Quahon had died already. That worked out fairly well.

I started out rough though, with Quahon getting some bad variance in round 1. 1 archer was able to attack, but hit a 2/2 -> 0/4 and Q took a lava wound so she was quickly down to just 4 life.

In round 2, I tried to get spiders engaged with the forward archers as fast as possible but the first 2 shots from archers were 1/2 -> 0/3 & 1/3 -> 0/3, and Quahon was down to 2 life. By then I was able to get spiders engaged with most of the archers and protect Q nicely, but I was pretty worried being down to just 2 life so fast.

Over the next 3-4 rounds Q kept sending SAs through the archers while archers killed engaged spiders and I replaced the spiders. S1r was able to get a total of 6 archer attacks on Q over those 3-4 rounds, but Q had height for all of them & improved from her 0/10 defensive start and blocked them all.

S1r started running low on Archers & I started running low on spiders. Quahon killed Taro via a regular attack with 4 archers left and S1r then switched to Kozuke for a few OMs, but Q had picked one of them off early and I had a spider tie-ing down another. The remaining one got to Q, but she only took 1 wound on a 3/5 -> 2/3 to stay alive with 1 life. Q then hit a 3/4 SA on her next turn to kill the adjacent Kozuke & 2 archers. Quahon died to an archer shortly after, but the stage was set for a very favorable endgame for me with all 4 MWs still in my SZ v. 1 Kozuke & 2 Archers.

The MWs did what MWs do and killed those 3 squad figures. I won with 4 MWs & 3 spiders left.

gg S1r
Old May 11th, 2021, 11:04 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Scheduled for 4:45 PM CST this evening.

Quote:

one ""cheap"" giant

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old May 11th, 2021, 04:20 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Scaperedude and I will play Groks and Mariedians vs. Ashra and Q9 tomorrow at 7pm Central.
Old May 11th, 2021, 04:26 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Update 4 PM CST today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Scheduled for 4:45 PM CST this evening.

Quote:

one ""cheap"" giant

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events