Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 6th, 2010, 06:05 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Collectors guide?

Does anyone know where I can get one, I dont want it for the guide but for the poster on the other side.

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society." ~ Mark Twain
Old March 6th, 2010, 06:07 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Collectors guide?

Hmmm.. I think it either comes in SOTM or Marvel.
I have the poster, and I have no idea where/when I got it.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old March 6th, 2010, 06:11 PM

Nano*22 is surprisingly tart

The only thing I could find was this auction on BGG. Whoever spends the most gets the collectors guide.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklis...20#item1167120

EDIT: Oh, and if you google search for it, AliasQTip's profile comes up

Selling: x3 Omicron Snipers, x3 Capuan Gladiators
PM me if interested.
Old March 6th, 2010, 06:12 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Tmac, I got one I will give ya.

Make sure to remind before the next get together, or PM me your address and I will mail it to you.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old March 6th, 2010, 07:05 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nano*22 View Post

EDIT: Oh, and if you google search for it, AliasQTip's profile comes up
Yeah, that's right! Looking for a collector's guide look no further:

EDIT: Opps, nevermind I just read the rest of your first post, Tmca2200. Sorry I couldn't help. Don't have a poster. I've bought several master sets and never got one. R˙chean you got another spare?
Old March 6th, 2010, 07:22 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It does come in the SotM master set.

Old March 6th, 2010, 07:37 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

AliasQTip, if you need one I can help. Let me know.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old March 6th, 2010, 08:49 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Need, no. Want, yes!!! If you're willing to spare one Jim, that'd be awesome. I'll PM you. Thanks!

Jim =

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
Not in mine. I got jipped!
Old March 6th, 2010, 09:11 PM

Nano*22 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
I didn't get one either in the 2 master sets I bought. I assume it was random or just for certain master sets?

Selling: x3 Omicron Snipers, x3 Capuan Gladiators
PM me if interested.
Old March 7th, 2010, 12:36 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Quote:
I didn't get one either in the 2 master sets I bought. I assume it was random or just for certain master sets?
I can mail you one...PM me your address if you want it.
Old March 7th, 2010, 12:50 AM

bgraves321 Woo who?

Quote:
Quote:
I don't think it was random ... I think it was a more recent printing/release of that set.

I bought my first SotM when it first came out, then I bought another one later for my brothers. Neither of those had the guide/map. Within the last three weeks, though, I purchased another 3 SotM, and each one had the insert. So now I get to look at both sides on my walls at once bg
Old March 7th, 2010, 09:37 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgraves321 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I don't think it was random ... I think it was a more recent printing/release of that set.

I bought my first SotM when it first came out, then I bought another one later for my brothers. Neither of those had the guide/map. Within the last three weeks, though, I purchased another 3 SotM, and each one had the insert. So now I get to look at both sides on my walls at once bg

It was definitely random. There were none in the first printing. In the second printing (which produced the big Amazon sale) they were not inserted in every box. I bough 12 from Amazon in one order and only got 8 guides.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion