Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 4th, 2006, 10:00 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Raudulfr's Customs - updated 12-18-08

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher's Customs
A collection of custom figures and repaints. Feedback is always welcome and appreciated!

updated 4-2010

Troll repaint

Mummies!

Step by step and stats can be seen here.

This is a figure I found on a clearance rack at a local gaming store. I'm happy with how this paint job turned out. Now I just need some stats for him.

Here is a figure that I painted for my son's Heroscape club as a prize. I also whipped up a card and named the figure after the kid who received it. Thanks to Onacara for the figure!

updated 3-3-2008

I painted a figure for my son. It is a Warhammer figure that a friend gave him. I thought I'd share. Enjoy!

updated 1-30-2008

Repainted Tarn Viking Warriors.

And the cards for the re-paints:

updated 1-27-2008

A step-by-step is here.

updated 10-13-07

Repaint of DW9K:

Updated 10-3-07

Repaints of the Zettian Guards. I painted them silver. Then painted the color bits. Then added a black wash.

Updated 6-24-07

Updated 6-4-07

More Stars Wars based characters:

Updated 5-31-07

Here is Gromdakk

Updated 5-15-07

I like this guy a bunch.

Updated 5-10-07

One of our new favorites.

Updated 4-7-07

(12-11 updated Stone Golem card)

Last edited by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher; April 10th, 2010 at 04:44 PM.
Old October 4th, 2006, 10:23 PM

blindmiceinboots has disabled reputation
thats pretty cool, do you have an army card for him?

Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Old October 4th, 2006, 11:42 PM

D-Dyzzle has disabled reputation
not bad
Old October 5th, 2006, 12:01 AM

Venom has disabled reputation
you forgot to mention that he's not black anymore

Old October 5th, 2006, 06:07 AM
Master Custom Creator

Euryon is surprisingly tart
He might be albino...

And yeah, that is a sweet repaint. Looks like he could be the futuristic huggy bear for the nakita agents

On my command, fix bayonets.
Old October 5th, 2006, 09:22 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I need some ideas for the agents. I toyed around with a Grammaton Cleric theme, but I noticed that Reapersaurus has a custom in that vein.

For the squad, I would like to introduce agent bonding.

Any thoughts?
Old October 5th, 2006, 10:23 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Excellent repains! The MWs look great!

Newb.
Old October 5th, 2006, 10:35 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
The agents remind me of people you'd find in 'the matrix'! The blue orram warriors are funky!
Old October 5th, 2006, 11:15 AM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
Wow... Agent Carr and the agents look great. Question - the middle agent looks like the top of his head is grey. has he got a metal head?

Stone Golems are fantastic! I think someone else has made the transition from fire to earth, and it always looks good in my book. Nice stats, too.

The Orram Warriors What can I say? The paintjob is brilliant. When I first saw them, I immediately thought of The Blue Man Group. Their weapons are particularly effective in their colour scheme.

Great stuff!
Old October 5th, 2006, 12:05 PM

Thanks for the comments!

All three agents have different hair. One is brown with silver streaks, one is black with silver streaks, and one has grey hair with silver streaks.

I'll have to photograph Carr's back so you can see where I carved off his ponytail.
Old December 6th, 2006, 10:43 PM

I've updated this thread to show Agent Carr's ponytail removal.
Old December 6th, 2006, 10:56 PM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
Really clean work on the ponytail removal.

I like your lighter colored Stone Golems.

smallboxgames.com

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards