Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 21st, 2008, 09:45 PM

reinheld Woo who?
FINAL mancer release - Pyromancer - |Rein's Creations|

Hey there, Reinheld here...
Now, I'm new to this site, but not at all new to both heroscape and creating my own units. I've been playing heroscape for the most part of its release and making custom units for just as long.
My units are not far-fetched ideas, or based on other units in the game (for the most part). They tend to be very balanced and I've actually enjoyed both making and play-testing them. Granted, I've only play-tested them with friends, and not all of them are yet play-tested; but not only do they think them sane they've wanted to use them themselves. Usually I try to think of different ideas, that have not been done yet.
Please note that I do not make custom figures, even though I've tried, they just come out sloppy. I am experimenting with a few new ideas, but for the time being none of my cards will have pictures/figures on them.
If you are good at crafting them, please let me know, I would love to talk.
As far as releasing new custom units; I will try to get one up every week. Usually, if I am attracted to making them, it might be sooner. I, of coarse, will not overwhelm the readers with ten a day.
Responses, rates, comments, etc. are all welcome

WAVE ONE (1): Mancer Mania

1st release: Aeromancer :: rebalanced (unbalanced version)

2nd release: Necromancer

I was thinking of making necromancy have a limit of a few figures at a time maybe, not sure though. Tell me what you think. Also, the move is so high because of the fact that you will want to move him where the action is. Not sure about the defense, maybe it should be higher? Since everyone will want to attack this guy since his minions cant move without him...
I only used it once in battle with a friend, those were my notes, basicly.

3rd Release: Geomancer

4th Release: Oneiromancer :: rebalanced (unbalanced version)

5th release: Hydromancer

6th release: Pyromancer

-"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." (Anais Nin)
_________

Last edited by reinheld; November 1st, 2008 at 11:12 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards