Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old May 5th, 2021, 12:29 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: ScapeCon Events

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Laglor has been moved to A-, thus banning him from Three-Headed Hydra.
Aren't you the "Laglor is overrated" guy?
From my power rankings thread:

"Laglor has been moved to A-. I'm not gonna use him anyways, so if y'all want to ban yourselves from using him, that's fine. Congrats, ya played yourself."
Old May 5th, 2021, 12:33 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

"Laglor has been moved to A-. I'm not gonna use him anyways, so if y'all want to ban yourselves from using him, that's fine. Congrats, ya played yourself."
Yeah but we're not the ones in control of the power rankings. Sounds like you're chicken.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 5th, 2021, 12:48 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah but we're not the ones in control of the power rankings. Sounds like you're chicken.
The truth is that he's fine in either ranking. A flat A would be comically incorrect, but A- is fine. I am leaving him as "Niche" though, cuz he's still trash.
Old May 5th, 2021, 01:07 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Pretty soon there's not going to be anyone left in B+...

What's the cutoff date for orcelfarmyone power ranking adjustments?
Old May 5th, 2021, 01:20 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Pretty soon there's not going to be anyone left in B+...

What's the cutoff date for orcelfarmyone power ranking adjustments?
Lol, I don't foresee too many more changes. Probably mid-June.
Old May 8th, 2021, 04:44 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

I don’t plan on doing this for any other events, but the Three-Headed Hydra has been increased to 445 Points. This will open up some different filler options while not really changing what armies are available to be played.

I don’t foresee any more changes of any sort (including to my rankings), but I don’t have time to really think about HeroScape until post-finals. As such, no events will change after June 1st. The VC release cutoff date has also been adjusted to June 1st.
Old May 8th, 2021, 10:49 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Why 👏 are 👏 you 👏 like 👏 this 👏

@Dragon Ruler , please reign in your son.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 8th, 2021, 11:07 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

I can bring a Chainfighter, Dumutef, Swog, or Sahuagain instead of Kyntella??? Or Sonya instead of Theracus?! Meta-breaking!!
Old May 16th, 2021, 09:01 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

I've moved Marro Dividers back up to A-. I think the rankings are pretty much set now (with regards to the B+/A- split). They were the last unit on my "maybe this shouldn't be legal" list.
Old May 17th, 2021, 01:17 PM

Quote:
I don’t foresee any more changes of any sort (including to my rankings)

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 17th, 2021, 03:07 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO on July 26th 2021
Sorry for the last minute update, but testing has revealed the need for one last ranking change. Hatamoto Taro and Deathwalker 7000 have been moved to the A- tier. Good luck and happy army building!
Old May 27th, 2021, 05:55 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Questions about Multiplayer Madness.

My opponent is playing Marro Warriors. I kill one and mark down 12.5 points of damage dealt. My opponent then successfully Water Clones the figure back. Did I still get that 12.5 points of damage or no?

I am playing Mezzos, does my opponent get any points for removing an exoskeleton marker?

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet

Last edited by Vydar_XLIII; May 27th, 2021 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Added second question.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon