Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Old April 21st, 2021, 11:54 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: AOTV General Discussion

Hey guys, I'm gonna make the decision to step down. Cpt knows, but I'm letting everyone here know too. Posting once every three weeks helps no one, and I'm cutting a lot of stuff out of my life in an attempt to simplify for my mental health. You guys are gonna do great.
Old April 22nd, 2021, 12:50 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
I am dropping from this project, please remove me from all pods at your convienece. Thankyou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Hey guys, I'm gonna make the decision to step down. Cpt knows, but I'm letting everyone here know too. Posting once every three weeks helps no one, and I'm cutting a lot of stuff out of my life in an attempt to simplify for my mental health. You guys are gonna do great.
I'm sorry to see each of you go; you've made fantastic contributions to this project and will be missed. That said, focusing on other matters understandably takes priority. If either of you ever wish to return, then just let us know and you'll gladly be welcomed back.
Old April 22nd, 2021, 07:47 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
I am dropping from this project, please remove me from all pods at your convienece. Thankyou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
I'm sorry to see each of you go; you've made fantastic contributions to this project and will be missed. That said, focusing on other matters understandably takes priority. If either of you ever wish to return, then just let us know and you'll gladly be welcomed back.
^What Astro said.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 25th, 2021, 11:59 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
IMO, Weird terrain should have scenario-specific rules. Sandstone hexes should have one optional global rule. (That doesn't mean we couldn't utilize them beyond declaring that rule on/off, though given Weird rules I think a second terrain rule in scenarios would be unnecessary.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I'd be fine with that split, though it's worth testing the AotV-exclusive maps with whatever optional rule we wanted for Sandstone in mind.

Unless there are any straggling thoughts on this, I think that it's time to begin looking into setting up an official AotV Maps & Scenarios subforum. A more structured place for scenario brainstorming would be a good addition to the project's catalogue, and it could help provide more testing opportunities for everyone.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs