Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 18th, 2021, 08:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Alfred Pennyworth)

Agree with Bat's score here at 3 stars. His healing and extraction can be pretty nice when you pull it off, but that isn't always so easy to do. All to often my Vigilante hero goes from full life, or just having 1W, to out of the game in one round while no OM's are on Alfred. Best case for you is if you can put OM1 on Alfred knowing that your Vigilante is in trouble, then win initiative. I really like how the healing after that is set up though, where the OM is on the card of the person you want to heal. Works out great when you hit the d20 roll and can have your figure get patched up and return to the fight all in one OM. Unfortunately, sometimes you don't hit the d20 and end up spending a few OM's just hanging out. I'll say I've had surprisingly good success with his shotgun though when you do end up attacking with him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project