Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old February 27th, 2019, 01:11 AM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker
Re: Washington/Oregon

I’m contemplating putting something together for a tournament at guardian games. We'll see if I can put together a fun format for everyone... I’ll get some input from @Nomad @Longy418 and @obfuscatedhippo before I post anything... stay tuned

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old February 27th, 2019, 01:13 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Appearance

The sooner you can plan something, the better. My Saturdays have times where they're going to get eaten up by something, so it's best if I know in advance so I can plan.

~Dysole, pretty unavailable on other days
Old February 27th, 2019, 12:48 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Saturdays are probably best for me as well. Sundays won't work, though the rest of the week would work (though it wouldn't be ideal), except for Thursdays.

~TGRF.
Old February 27th, 2019, 08:22 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If something is getting set up for a Saturday before the end of April, it's probably worth saying that the 23rd is the only Saturday in March that I would be available. At this point I think most Saturdays actually in April would work for me.

Quite a suspicious amount of CoNners in this corner of the country...

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old February 28th, 2019, 01:34 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Only weekend I'd not be available is the last weekend in March as that is Gamestorm.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old March 3rd, 2019, 07:57 PM

hummingbug rolls all skulls baby! hummingbug rolls all skulls baby! hummingbug rolls all skulls baby! hummingbug rolls all skulls baby!

I’m down for something at Guardian Games just gotta plan child care!

hummingbug is the Marro Drudge...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old March 3rd, 2019, 10:05 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

March is getting pretty tough for me. I might be able to make something in April or May.
Old March 3rd, 2019, 10:17 PM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

Unfortunately with how busy I am It would probably be end of April or May before I could have something ready. I still need to come up with format as well.

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old March 6th, 2019, 12:33 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

April will be out for me. It sounds like everyone else prefers April though, so that's probably the best option.

~TGRF.
Old March 11th, 2019, 01:15 AM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have both Friday March 22nd and Saturday the 23rd off. I would only be able to go Friday if I'm assured of a ride home. Saturday I could go but would likely have to leave early if I can't find a ride back.
Old May 3rd, 2019, 11:35 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hello NW Heroscapers! I'm planning on having a game day in Salem either June 2nd or 23rd depending on everyone's schedules. It would be held at Capitol City Theater, a comedy club downtown. We'd have exclusive use of the theater that would sell drinks (beer and wine available) and food to those who'd like. I'm not necessarily thinking of this as a tournament (I have no experience with them), more just a get together and casually play. I have enough terrain for several maps but not a wealth of duplicate figures. I'm still gauging interest, but would love to make this happen. Any and all welcome! Let me know.
Old May 4th, 2019, 09:13 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Schedule

I think one of those could work. Not sure which one yet.

~Dysole, who will admit she has a hard time scheduling that far in advance

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers