Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 5th, 2018, 10:57 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: M.A.D. Bros LLC NHSD C2P Tournament - 4/21/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Selling a bunch of figures exclusively to the C2P group during the June, and if necessary, the July events.

Spoiler Alert!
Nice list of scape @heroscaper2010 . I won’t be able to make it this month. Heading to Origins in Columbus. Hope you all have another great event!
Old June 7th, 2018, 01:13 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Since it’s a “fun”event, any chance of throwing marvel in the mix? I mix Classic, VC, marvel, Hoss, and C3g, so it’s not a big deal to me. (Yeah, I’m one of those guys). But most have the marvel figures, so I don’t think it’s stretching it too much. Just a thought.

Edit: I’m eager to get my hands on Drew, the chain fighter. Lol.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old June 9th, 2018, 12:10 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Selling a bunch of figures exclusively to the C2P group during the June, and if necessary, the July events.

Spoiler Alert!
I would trade for two Squads of Marrden Hounds valued at $11 per Squad.

Last edited by Sheep; June 9th, 2018 at 12:34 PM.
Old June 10th, 2018, 08:58 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey Kirk, any word on the format?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 10th, 2018, 11:14 PM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

Was also wondering that :P
Old June 11th, 2018, 07:33 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Just got word from Todd. It's going to be a huge King of the Hill format on a mountainish map. Armies will be 300pts for 3 Heroes only. It's going to be a fun event. I'm not sure how many games we will get in, but I'm sure if we're able to play more than one, it'd be ok to bring a second (or third or fourth army). There will be rules to nerf Flying and similar powers.

I'm asking Todd if we could allow 1 custom figure per army. If you have a custom you'd want to run, post it here and as long as it's not extremely over the top, I'm sure it'll be fine to run. (Personally, I'd like to be able to use my custom Drak Whiptail, and there might be a couple of you that have some figures that could be fun to play in this style.)

Drak Whiptail:
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 12th, 2018, 09:25 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

If people can bring their own customs (or maybe CUC, CUA, or WIP C3V customs ) It think it only fair if people can have the possibility play AGAINST what they bring. Maybe make it DRAFT format, where everyone brings 5 heroes, one each of: 40-65, 70-95, 100-120, 125-150, and 160-200 point heroes. Then each game people draft 300 points based on what both people bring to the table (or maybe make it 400 points the last game or two). If you want to go all out, have a couple of heroes at each map to also draft from on games at that map.

When is it again?
Old June 12th, 2018, 10:13 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

This Saturday @lefton4ya

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 12th, 2018, 12:47 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Ahh - don't think I can come. Have fun, I guess you are doing multi-player free-for-all now that I am rereading description. Still think it would be fun to do draft this way, but up to you since I'm not coming.
Old June 12th, 2018, 06:28 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

I am not familiar with king of the hill rules. So, help? Also, three heroes. This includes common and uncommon, correct?

Old June 12th, 2018, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
I am not familiar with king of the hill rules. So, help? Also, three heroes. This includes common and uncommon, correct?
I'm not entirely sure of the rules myself. I'm sure Todd will explain there. Basically control the top of the hill for as long as possible. And I assume so if you wish. 3 Heroes combined 300pts.

Note that only 1 Hero will start on the battlefield at a time, so nothing like 3 Thralls or whatever.
Old June 13th, 2018, 08:45 AM

So are we all going to be on one big map? That’s the way it sounds. Or split up into something like groups of four per map? If we are all on one big map, that seems like it will be a lot of down time in between turns. Even if you have a low turnout of 8 people. Or am I missing something?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events