Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 23rd, 2018, 12:25 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Mantis (Vote for Public Playtest)

Kraven is certainly a great value at 200.

Yea
Old March 23rd, 2018, 12:35 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Definitely agreed there. Rated at a B- on the power rankings. I'd say when boosted by the right support figures, he's closer to B+.
Old March 23rd, 2018, 01:14 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Not too familiar with Kraven (mostly because my Spidey-villain preference at 200 is most certainly Lizard) but I mostly haven't been disappointed on the times I've used him.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 23rd, 2018, 01:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, Kraven is a pretty good option at 200. I think there are a few other good 200 points options too, it is a good price point to build around. Which is why Gambit at 210 can seem so underwhelming some times. Mantis looks pretty good in that range after looking over those tests. yea
Old March 23rd, 2018, 02:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've ALWAYS found Kraven to be more than worth his points. I'd still draft him at 210...

YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 23rd, 2018, 04:16 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, Kraven is a pretty good option at 200. I think there are a few other good 200 points options too, it is a good price point to build around. Which is why Gambit at 210 can seem so underwhelming some times. Mantis looks pretty good in that range after looking over those tests. yea
I always liked Gambit in the X-Men cartoons, but I never draft him at 210, which has honestly frustrated me a bit. In the end I houseruled it to drop him to 190 - always felt more fitting, 210 always felt overcosted.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 25th, 2018, 01:07 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

this passes
Old April 3rd, 2018, 08:18 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Mantis (Public Playtest)

Did the CRB ever weigh in on the current version of the card?
Old April 3rd, 2018, 08:51 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I don't recall getting retagged. The current version is kind of crazy, she's almost pre-fix Sage with a useful bonus tacked on. I have some tests I can get up tonight, but the long and short of it is the Om power (I never had need of the other powers) might not be quite broken but it is pretty close and encourages her to be drafted with a lot of werid stuff and most definitely not anything actually Guardians of the Galaxy related.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 3rd, 2018, 09:01 PM

Do you have a simple suggestion/solution/tweak that can limit it so we don't have to go through a redesign?

Perhaps the Commander Roger's revealed requirement?
Quote:
EMPATHETIC LINK
At the beginning of your turn, if there is at least one revealed Order Marker on this card, you may move an unrevealed Order Marker on any card in your army to any other card in your army that does not have the same Species, Class, or Personality. An opponent may never remove or rearrange Order Markers on cards you control.
Old April 4th, 2018, 02:58 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Got my tests written up:

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Mantis @200 points

Army Test 1
Map: Island Plane Crash (No E-Glyph)
Units: Zemo Stew: Mantis (200), Loki (420), Barron Zemo (170), Green Lantern (J Stew) (340), Has Cap (220), Kirigi (175)- 1525 total vs Avengers of the Galaxy: Ms Marvel (350), Thor (430), Wasp II (160), Groot (275), Gamora (310)- 1525 total
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Island Plane Crash (No E-Glyph)
Units: Make Iron Patriot Great Again: Mantis (200), Iron Patriot (290), Vision (285), War Machine (270), Wonder Woman I (300)- 1345 total vs Cloudy with a Chance of Avenging: Ms Marvel (350), Thor (430), Wasp II (160), Weather Wizard (100), Gamora (310)- 1350 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall: Yikes, the baby version of original recipe Sage's power is still pretty scary especial with the no opponent interaction bit attached. I don't think it's quite broken (though there are a lot of ways to abuse a power like this and I might have missed something), but it does seem a bit odd that it encourages her to be used with dudes like Joker I and such far more than anyone who was actually a Guardian of the Galaxy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Do you have a simple suggestion/solution/tweak that can limit it so we don't have to go through a redesign?

Perhaps the Commander Roger's revealed requirement?
Quote:
EMPATHETIC LINK
At the beginning of your turn, if there is at least one revealed Order Marker on this card, you may move an unrevealed Order Marker on any card in your army to any other card in your army that does not have the same Species, Class, or Personality. An opponent may never remove or rearrange Order Markers on cards you control.
I mean that would fix the janky combo part, but it makes her an even worse choice for a thematic Guardian army (though that's never been the best use for Star-Lord anyway). None of them except Cosmo (sort of) really get anything special out of OM movement or the preventive bit, so she's mostly just a worse version of Zemo or Robot at that point unless you are using her as a counter-draft (it doesn't help that her species is a fairly step cost for a Star-Lord build).

Up to you if Guardian synergy is an issue though. She would have a little bit of synergy going with Cosmo with that version at least since he could 'turn on' her power with a Teleport turn, but that's pretty minor.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 4th, 2018, 05:14 AM
Hard as ice

Would this help? Tie her into the Guardians theme a bit harder?

Ragtag Empath

At the beginning of your turn there is at least one Order Marker on this card, you may move an unrevealed Order Marker on any Unique Hero card in your army. An opponent may never remove or rearrange Order Markers on Unique Hero cards you control. You may only use this special power if no Unique Heroes in your army have the same Species, Class or Personality.

Should also hopefully help to a degree, thanks to Joker, Ozymandias, Iron Patriot and Zemo all being Human - including any of them really limits your build options, and you can't include more than one.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library