Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

View Poll Results: Which of The Ruins of Valhalla maps is the best?!
Forsaken Cloister 3 7.50%
Arborshate's Pathway 1 2.50%
By a Common Barrier 0 0%
Ruined Pier 4 10.00%
The Great Wall of Valhalla 12 30.00%
Desecrated Mine 10 25.00%
Hephaestus 2 5.00%
Valda Keep 2 5.00%
Stalwart 3 7.50%
From the Ashes 3 7.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 20th, 2016, 12:47 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Map Building Contest: Ruins of Valhalla

I like them all as well. Great work guys
Old September 20th, 2016, 07:43 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
According to my computer it is 10:03 MST, so that gives everyone about two more hours to get submissions in. You guys have really impressed me a ton and your submission mean a lot. This will be a very special NHSD tournament using all your hard work. Just wish you guys could be there in person to play a game with us.
sorry to call you out...but it's 11:59PM on the 20th...so they actually have till tonight SUBMIT AWAY!
Old September 20th, 2016, 10:10 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
According to my computer it is 10:03 MST, so that gives everyone about two more hours to get submissions in. You guys have really impressed me a ton and your submission mean a lot. This will be a very special NHSD tournament using all your hard work. Just wish you guys could be there in person to play a game with us.
sorry to call you out...but it's 11:59PM on the 20th...so they actually have till tonight SUBMIT AWAY!
Seriously Sir Heroscape, who really reads all the instructions . We need some English teachers to keep us on track around here!
Old September 20th, 2016, 10:12 AM

master4sword knows what's in an order marker master4sword knows what's in an order marker

So many awesome maps. Judges are gonna have their work cut out, huh?
Old September 20th, 2016, 10:37 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by master4sword View Post
My thoughts exactly! haha...very impressed.
Old September 20th, 2016, 10:52 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
We will size it down to the top ten but ultimately it will be a site vote to determine the winner.
Old September 20th, 2016, 01:10 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
We will size it down to the top ten but ultimately it will be a site vote to determine the winner.
Cop out...J/K
Old September 20th, 2016, 03:38 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

I added links to the HSC files for my submissions on my post in case they are needed. (mine still shows it on 3rd page but it might be of 4th for some I guess?)

You can also view the post here.
Old September 20th, 2016, 03:42 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Holy smokes! I just realized there are twenty submissions. From what has been submitted so far, I definitely have three that are my favorites.
Old September 20th, 2016, 05:13 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Cop out...J/K
I will still judge them all.
Old September 20th, 2016, 05:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

At the tournament you should have each player score the maps they play games on after the games are done. A 1-5 or 1-10 scale, then see which maps ends up being the top ones in terms of popularity after play testing.
Old September 20th, 2016, 05:19 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
At the tournament you should have each player score the maps they play games on after the games are done. A 1-5 or 1-10 scale, then see which maps ends up being the top ones in terms of popularity after play testing.
I'm sure we'll do something like that for future use of the maps.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games