Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old May 25th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Happy Anniversaries, @Hahma and @japes (separately, lol) Go PENS!!!
Thanks Spidey!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old May 25th, 2016, 05:19 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I missed you Hahma, grats.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 25th, 2016, 07:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Moved to Tampa 2000 and went to my first NHL game two weeks later when a girl I met gave me tickets for my birthday...been a fan of the Bolts since and I married that girl 14 years ago today.
Happy Anniversary!
Oops! In all the hockey talk, I missed the anniversary part. Happy anniversary Japes! My wife an I just celebrated our 17th anniversary on Sunday, the 22nd.
Nice, congrats to you as well. Also I got over the Capitals years ago. Wasn't a deep connection anyways. I haven't lived in Virginia since 98

Despite playing professional baseball, hockey is my favorite sport.
Who do you play for?

I liked baseball until I went into the Marines after high school. Then I just didn't have the time or patience to watch it anymore. So then I just had time for hockey and football. I did follow the Bulls of course in the 90's and had some NBA video games, but I can't stand the NBA anymore. Just not the same as with Jordan, Pippin, Malone, Stockton, Bird, Barkley, McHale, Magic, Kareem, Worthy etc.
Played...past tense. Back in the 90's. Rangers and Mariners...farm system.
Old May 25th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Happy anniversary, guys!
Thanks Bats, if I were still married to my first wife, it would be 26 years this coming September.

Won't be long and you'll hit the 17th anniversary mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I missed you Hahma, grats.

No problem and thanks Tornado! I might have to have a beer now to toast with

Quote:

That's cool. I bet that was a neat experience, with lots of stories.

Old June 3rd, 2016, 08:19 PM

chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death!

Tanks...We Ride Them!

Finally broke down and picked up the anime DVD set of Girls Und Panzer. Watched the whole five hours over two days, and enjoyed the experience. Although I've seen it several times over more days, now I could go back to see a few things not spotted previously, and make minor dialogue bits louder to catch them for the first time. If only the OVA and Movie would become available on this side of the ocean...
Old June 3rd, 2016, 09:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Moved to Tampa 2000 and went to my first NHL game two weeks later when a girl I met gave me tickets for my birthday...been a fan of the Bolts since and I married that girl 14 years ago today.
Happy Anniversary!
Oops! In all the hockey talk, I missed the anniversary part. Happy anniversary Japes! My wife an I just celebrated our 17th anniversary on Sunday, the 22nd.
Nice, congrats to you as well. Also I got over the Capitals years ago. Wasn't a deep connection anyways. I haven't lived in Virginia since 98

Despite playing professional baseball, hockey is my favorite sport.
Who do you play for?

I liked baseball until I went into the Marines after high school. Then I just didn't have the time or patience to watch it anymore. So then I just had time for hockey and football. I did follow the Bulls of course in the 90's and had some NBA video games, but I can't stand the NBA anymore. Just not the same as with Jordan, Pippin, Malone, Stockton, Bird, Barkley, McHale, Magic, Kareem, Worthy etc.
I didn't know that. That's awesome.
Old June 7th, 2016, 08:53 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Three episodes into Smallville for the first time with my son. He picked it as our summer watch. Not bad actually.
Old June 7th, 2016, 11:07 AM

chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death!

I was one of the original Smallville boosters when it first came on. Although I gave up on it later, I came back for the end. The DC show before that by the same folks was Birds of Prey, a much rarer limited run that I have on DVD. Not as good, but fun as the first DCTV in the current dynasty. The episode with Lori Loughlin as Black Canary was outstanding!

Last edited by chas; June 8th, 2016 at 07:41 AM.
Old June 7th, 2016, 02:08 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
I was one of the original Smallville boosters when it first came on. Although I gave up on it later, I came back for the end. The DC show before that by the same folks was Birds of Prey, a much rarer limited run that I have on DVD. Not as good, but fun as the first DCTV in the current dynasty. The episode with Laurie Loughlin as Black Canary was outstanding!
I remember the Birds of Prey show from the previews but I never got around to watching it before it went away.
Old June 8th, 2016, 01:53 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Three episodes into Smallville for the first time with my son. He picked it as our summer watch. Not bad actually.
My wife and I Loooooooved Smallville (mostly she loved Green Arrow!). It's a great take on the early years of Supes' mythology, and honestly seasons 1-5 are really good. You'll have to truck through a few ho-hum seasons if you're committed to finishing it, but the final two seasons were the bomb!

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old June 17th, 2016, 09:21 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun

Ripper Street. If you like Victorian England, good stories, great acting, and an astounding number of actors from Game of Thrones, this is the show for you.
Old June 17th, 2016, 11:01 PM
Prickly Cactus

Been watching a lot of Alias on Netflix with my daughters. My wife and I watched it when it was first aired, but our girls are old enough to dig it a lot.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV