Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old January 4th, 2020, 12:17 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Western NY Heroscape Club February Meet Up

Western NY Heroscape Club
February Meet Up: Gencon All Stars

What: Heroscape tournament with armies from Gencon 2019’s Main Event

Where: Casual Dragon Games
136 Walnut St., Lockport NY

When: Sunday February 2nd from 12PM to 5PM
*Date has been changed

Details: At the beginning of the day players will choose from 1 of 10 armies to play with and against for the rest of the day. These are the top 10 armies from Gencon 2019. Players will be matched up according to similar records. At the beginning of each game, roll a combat die. If you get a skull, play your own army. If you do not get a skull, the game will be Reverse the Whip (playing with the opponent’s army).

If you win a game you get 2 Victory Points. If you lose a game you get 1 Victory Point (partial card scoring). At the end of the day players roll a d20. They may re-roll their die once for each Victory Point they have. Player with the highest roll of the d20 wins the tournament. Players with identical high rolls will face off against each other.

16 figure limit (Affects Spider army—will have to sit one figure)

Maps: Dance of the Dryads, Dry Season, Platypus, Venom

Available Armies:

Orcelfarmyone
Phantom Knights x2, Tarn Vikings, Concan, Horn Skull Brutes, Mezzodemons

Chris Perkins
Mezzodemons x2, Raelin, Knights of Weston, Thorgrim, Me-Burq-Sa

Major Q23
Dwarves x2, Tarn Vikings, Tandros Kreel, Heirloom

Dragon Ruler
Sacred Band x2, Raelin, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Red Wyrmling x4

dok
Gladiatrons, Blastatrons x2, Kumiko, Swarm Raelin

Son of Chompy
Roman Legionnaires x2, Marcus, Roman Archers x2, Ne-Gok-Sa

Vegietarian18
Deathchasers x3, Nerak, Me-Burq-Sa, Theracus, Major X17

infected sloth
Heavy Gruts x2, Raelin, Nerak, Horn Skull Brutes, Mezzodemons

Matthias
Spiders x5, Wyvern x2

Sir Dendrik
Venoc Vipers x4, Venoc Warlord, Krug

Attending:
1. Sir Dendrik
2. Blubberguy22
3. brandonwiker
4. brandonwiker +1
5. hufflemoon

May Be Attending:
1. Sir Hufflemoon
2. brandonwiker +2

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.

Last edited by Sir Dendrik; January 26th, 2020 at 06:59 PM.
Old January 4th, 2020, 06:45 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Western NY Heroscape Club January Meet Up

Love the format! I think that's a great way to spread the meta around Reverse the Whip and help learn some more unconventional armies and figures that would be steamrolled in a blind bring-1 format.

Wish I was a bit closer so I could attend, but hope someone has fun with my army

If it's not too much work, it would be neat to see the full results from this posted (which armies beat which others).

Also, just fyi - regarding Matthias' army, I'm pretty sure it also included Otonashi and had to sit 2 figures.
Old January 5th, 2020, 09:52 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I definitely would like to come, we have a wedding the night before and my wife isn’t looking forward to scape the day after, so a coin flip if I can come. I think she will be fine with it in the end, honestly.

Assuming I can come, need me to bring anything?

I’ll also see if the other guys want to come.

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; January 7th, 2020 at 09:17 AM.
Old January 5th, 2020, 12:47 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Very cool format AJ! It was good to see you again at GenCon; hopefully you make it back out again this year!
Old January 7th, 2020, 11:05 AM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
I definitely would like to come, we have a wedding the night before and my wife isn’t looking forward to scape the day after, so a coin flip if I can come. I think she will be fine with it in the end, honestly.

I think I've got everything covered.

We can always change the date to something that's more convenient for you. Hufflemoon isn't coming so if you don't go then it's just me.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old January 7th, 2020, 02:43 PM

Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker

I am nearby enough that I'd probably come if I don't have anything else going on that weekend (as of now, I am free).
Old January 7th, 2020, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blubberguy22 View Post
I am nearby enough that I'd probably come if I don't have anything else going on that weekend (as of now, I am free).
Awesome! Glad to have new people on the roster!

Old January 8th, 2020, 10:03 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
Quote:

We can always change the date to something that's more convenient for you. Hufflemoon isn't coming so if you don't go then it's just me.
First weekend in Feb is much better for me, and I should almost 100% be able to come if we try Feb 1st or 2nd.

@Blubberguy22 excited to have you come! Does Feb 1st or 2nd work for you?
Old January 8th, 2020, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

First weekend in Feb is much better for me, and I should almost 100% be able to come if we try Feb 1st or 2nd.

@Blubberguy22 excited to have you come! Does Feb 1st or 2nd work for you?
Alright let me check if @Hufflemoon is good with either of those days.

Old January 8th, 2020, 10:48 AM

Re: Western NY Heroscape Club February Meet Up

Ok the date has been changed to February 2nd.
@brandonwiker @Blubberguy22 @Hufflemoon

Old January 8th, 2020, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Ok the date has been changed to February 2nd.
@brandonwiker @Blubberguy22 @Hufflemoon
I’m good to come. 5 hours might be a stretch for me; I should be able to play minimum 3-4 hours.

I’ll see who else I can get to come and update
Old January 8th, 2020, 02:15 PM

Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker

I should be good for that weekend. Do you need anyone to bring figures or terrain?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events