Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 28th, 2021, 08:28 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
The Book of Quicksilver (Avengers)

The Book of Quicksilver (Avengers)

C3G MARVEL WAVE 43
EARTH'S MIGHTIEST HEROES

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Infinity Challenge set.
Its model number and name are #106-108 / Quicksilver.

Character Bio - Quicksilver is a superhuman with the ability to travel at speeds far beyond the average human. He is the twin brother of the Scarlet Witch. After he and his sister left the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, they became members of the Avengers. Although Quicksilver's loyalties and reliability have long been erratic, his love for his sister has proven constant. -Comic Vine

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Quicksilver's Swift Avenger has synergy with figures with an Avenger Marker.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Arch-vile; February 11th, 2022 at 04:51 PM.
Old March 28th, 2021, 08:28 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Quicksilver (Avengers) (Breathing)

NAME = QUICKSILVER
SECRET IDENTITY = PIETRO MAXIMOFF

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = REBEL
PERSONALITY = BRASH

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 9
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 240

SWIFT AVENGER
At the start of the game, place a white Avenger Marker on the card of a friendly Unique Hero. If a friendly figure within clear sight of Quicksilver that has an Avenger Marker on its card would receive enough wounds from an attack to be destroyed, you may move Quicksilver adjacent to that figure and ignore those wounds. If you do, roll 2 unblockable attack dice against Quicksilver. For each shield rolled, the attacking figure receives a wound.

MOLECULAR DESTABILIZATION
Once per game, instead of moving and attacking normally, you may roll 12 attack dice. For each skull rolled, move Quicksilver 1 space. Inflict a wound on each figure he passes through this turn.

SUPERSPEED
Quicksilver may move through all figures, never takes leaving engagement attacks, and does not have to stop his movement when entering water spaces. After taking a turn with Quicksilver, if he did not use his Molecular Destabilization special power this turn, he may move up to an additional 4 spaces.

Last edited by Arkham; April 20th, 2021 at 09:07 PM.
Old March 28th, 2021, 08:29 PM

Background:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Arkham; April 20th, 2021 at 09:40 PM.
Old March 28th, 2021, 08:49 PM

One thing I'm considering, do we need to use Superspeed here? I'm not sure if there's any real necessity to have him in the Superspeed synergies, as those seem centered on DC.

Swapping Superspeed for something like:
Quote:
HIT AND RUN 3
Quicksilver moves through all figures, never takes leaving engagement attacks, and does not have to stop his movement on water spaces. Quicksilver may attack normally up to 3 times at any point during his normal move as long as he is on a space where he could end his movement, rolling 1 fewer attack die for each attack after the first.
Old March 28th, 2021, 08:53 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I like Superspeed and reusing powers like that just because it saves brainpower and he should theoretically be able to use the Speed Doubles. Hit and Run is a cool power, the name is used on the Sports Car though.
Old March 28th, 2021, 08:58 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'm cool with swapping out Superspeed. Could always add a line like "this power is also considered to be the Superspeed special power" like we've done for other powers.

Looks like a solid design. Cool that he's a Rebel too.
Old March 28th, 2021, 09:15 PM

I'd prefer not to go the "this counts as Superspeed route". If we're swapping out Superspeed, it's because it's not important for him to be with the group that's centered on all things Flash. If that is important to keep him in, may as well keep it as-is.

As for the ease of brain space Superspeed offers, the power we're rolling with would be just as easy to remember, so I'm not too concerned there. Unlike other re-uses, you have to read Superspeed once or twice anyways just to know when you get the additional 4 spaces of movement, as it's different for everyone that uses it.

Quick Hitter 3 was another possible name, if we decide to swap out.
Old March 28th, 2021, 09:52 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Why 13?
Old March 28th, 2021, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Why 13?
That's what his move is when you get the +4 from Superspeed. If we end up dropping his Superspeed in favor of 12 Move, I'd update that to 12, for example.
Old March 28th, 2021, 10:14 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Superspeed dudes not having Superspeed would be kinda weird to me.

IDK, the suggested power would make him like crazy good at kiting but doesn't really seem to add anything interesting to me. Like he has a cool role as auto-wounding draw fire guy, but then he'd just also be good at being generic multi-attack guy? Kinda loses focus to me. (and the draw fire power is really good, so not like he needs a power increase to feel on theme or anything)

But I don't really care too much either way.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 28th, 2021, 10:21 PM

Fwiw, that's just an example of what could be done. Plenty of other ways to approach it, just felt like a solid inclusion for a faction that doesn't have much in the way of multi-attackers.

He'd still have the core of Superspeed, just something more interesting than "if you didn't use his other power, you can move him 4 more spaces". Personally not a big fan of how Superspeed works outside of it's original Fist Fuscilade callout, and it's especially odd given in this case the callout is a once per game power. Beyond that, there's several ways Superspeed can be represented and names to attach to it. All is to say, it'd be better as a symbol with just the base functions it offers, not a power to have to toss on everyone, especially in the case that it's now a synergy hook for a very specific faction.

But I'll follow the majority here. Not something that's make or break for me.
Old March 29th, 2021, 01:43 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm in favor of whatever keeps us at 12 dice. The Flag Bearers each came with 12 of their special dice and that's been how all my player dice bags have been set up for a decade now. I know it's possible to get more than 12 rolling with all the different boosting scenarios, but I've never once had that play out in a game. I'd like to keep 12 as a general cap for normal expected game play.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library