Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old September 29th, 2007, 05:08 PM

Superman has disabled reputation
Lois and I are sincerely sorry that we couldn't make it today to the tournament. We have just moved in to our new apartment and haven't had the time to breath. ( who knew moving to the third floor would be my kryptonite) We don't have a computer at home yet, so I have to use the one at work and they are iffy sometimes. Once again sorry about not being there. I hope all went well.
Old October 1st, 2007, 12:04 AM

T-bomb has disabled reputation
The mini tournament this past saturday was so much fun! I'll write up a battle report as soon as I have time, but just for now, congratulations to HSisforcoolkids for the win!

Now for the next tournament.... National heroscape day is October 20th, so if we want to do this then we'll need to start getting committments of people seriously interested, as well as a place to have it. Primal has started up a thread on the events site for the NC SHASS (old acronym we used for semi-hexannual scaper scrimage) Here's the link for the thread:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=12200

But anyways, please show some support and at least post on that events thread that you're interested, or that you'll be there.

Thanks!

T-bomb
Old October 3rd, 2007, 08:51 PM

Anyone up for some Heroscape this Saturday or Sunday?
Old October 9th, 2007, 09:22 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
Hey I was out of town this past weekend, T-bomb, otherwise I would have been there.

Anyone up for HS on this Monday (Oct 15)? I'm definitely game if anyone else is.
Old October 10th, 2007, 02:34 PM

I'm game for the 15th as well!
Old October 16th, 2007, 11:56 AM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
Anybody else get the feeling we are not ready for the tourney this Sat? I know I have been kind of out of the loop....

Do we have a location?

Do we have a count of participants?

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old October 16th, 2007, 12:35 PM

I get the same feeling EyeofSauron, I don't think we're ready at all so we should probably cancel. We don't have a big list of participants, nor a location. Maybe we could just get some casual play in somewhere this Saturday or Sunday instead? If anyone's interested I'll see if AF&G in Cary will have a few open tables.
Old October 17th, 2007, 05:45 PM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?
Im up for some gaming later in the day on saturday and sunday (probably around 4:00). I decided I wasn't going up to virginia, but I got a base ball game at 11:00 am on saturday, so im good in the afternoon if any one wants to play.

Old October 19th, 2007, 09:57 PM

Sadly, there is no official tournament in NC scheduled for National Heroscape Day. But I feel wrong for not playing on national heroscape day! If anyone is interested in playing some casual games, we should have some tables reserved at 3:00pm at All Fun & Games in Cary. If you are interested in going, please post on the forums so I'll know to go or not. I'll make a map or two depending on how many people come, but if you do bring a couple 500pt armies. If you need info on how to get there you can check their website: http://www.allfunngames.com/calendar.html

Hope to see some of you there!
-T-bomb
Old October 22nd, 2007, 11:57 AM

Anyone up for a game this Tuesday Night?
Old October 22nd, 2007, 12:01 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
I'm pretty sure I can make it. What time?
Old October 22nd, 2007, 01:57 PM

6:45 - 7:00 at AF&G sound okay? I'll bring the dice tower I made from the SOTM box (its not quite as nice as the VixenTor towers ). As far as the maps go, we can try your sludge road or maybe this map:

Let me know if that works for you.

Anyone else able to make it this week?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers