Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 4th, 2018, 06:50 PM

SIEGE knows what's in an order marker SIEGE knows what's in an order marker SIEGE knows what's in an order marker
SIEGE's AotP Converted Customs

Background

My friend introduced me to Arena of the Planeswalkers back when it first came out. I dismissed it initially because I felt the production quality was inferior to Heroscape, and I felt the game was not as fun as Heroscape. However, I came across the game and its two expansions on discount for $5 each, and realized that it would be silly not to pick up a copy. At $15 total, the game is definitely worth it. It’s a steal really.

I also figured that at I could use the tiles and cardboard for extra terrain, and I could easily make custom Heroscape units using the figures. Plus, the game also rekindled my interest in Heroscape which is a good thing!

I started looking around on Heroscapers again and found that there is an interest in having the AotP units converted into Heroscape units. I also wanted Heroscape compatible versions of these units, so I made custom cards for all of them. Now I share them with all of you.

There are also rulebooks included in the Downloads section that convert the contents from the AotP rulebooks (the glyphs, cryptoliths, scenarios, etc.).

Army Cards

Spoiler Alert!

Downloads

Additional Rules

Spoiler Alert!

Design Principles

I have included the design principles I followed when making these cards. If you are curious why a unit is the way it is, you can probably find the answer here.

Spoiler Alert!

Change Log

Spoiler Alert!

Credits

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by SIEGE; September 24th, 2022 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Updated Necro-Alchemist's abilities to be more fun, strategic, and balanced

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender