Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 25th, 2013, 07:38 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: 'ScapeTalk Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sock View Post
Personally, I would love to hear about the design process of the VC or official units. Something like "We wanted to incorporate some ____-based abilities onto this card because of the ____ on _____'s card. Originally he had _____ as an ability, but we eventually removed it because _____. The ___ synergy he had with _____ was a cool part of _____. etc.
It's the 'ScapeTalk Mad Libs!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old March 25th, 2013, 11:29 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have another suggestion. When you have a guest on, please don't read a script like truth did. It really irritates me.

EDIT: This isn't to insult truth, and I know that starting a podcast can be a bit awkward and different then normal conversation, but a lot of tiems truth chose words that made it obvious he was reading when even if he had a script, choosing more mundane words could've masked it.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.

Last edited by greygnarl; March 28th, 2013 at 10:21 PM.
Old March 26th, 2013, 09:34 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostship View Post
I would listen.
My topics of interest would be:
-starting into a discontinued game
-buying, selling, finding, storing, preserving
-closet 'scapers (ie nerdshame and gaming)
-intro to the custom movements HOSS, C3-whatever it's called
-starting kids playing
-building a gaming group of scapers
-transition to online (through google online heroscape)
-straight to online (own physical game, but never really played)
I've got to echo Ghostship here; these are all good topics to bring up. Also, it would be interesting to hear some "major tourney" (GenCon, TTO, et al) winners discuss their winning armies and what match-ups give them fits.

And yeah, a segment on map-making would be pretty neat.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old March 28th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nice! I got a smart phone in September and I've been going Podcast crazy lately! I'll definitely keep an ear (heh) out for this!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 28th, 2013, 10:02 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
Do you have any sort of a timeline planned for the revival of 'ScapTalk, Xorlof? I'd be curious as to when the first episode will be released. Also, do you have an idea of how often new episodes would be made?
It will be when I've caught up on other commitments (Stone Soup orders and getting some HoME work done), so there is no hard time line. 4-6 weeks perhaps? The goal is to make the podcast weekly, but I will be starting off with an every other week release schedule.
Oh, btw, complete sidenote (but you mentioned it here, so your fault ) I haven't seen any Stone Soup updates in a while! Has the thread been bumped and I just lost my subscription, or has it been all quiet on the Western front?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 30th, 2013, 07:01 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

How about an episode where someone with a nice speaking voice says the name of every officially released character, using the official pronunciations?
Old March 31st, 2013, 09:16 AM

Yeah, I never knew it was really pronounced Ray-LEEN.

Old April 2nd, 2013, 07:41 PM
This is genius...

The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, I never knew it was really pronounced Ray-LEEN.
The New Adventures of Old Realin (Ray-LEEN). Hmmm fan-fic coming on.
But no, I like the idea, and listened to almost all the old ones. I think being "laser-focused" on Heroscape would be awesome, they never seemed to talk about it that much. Someone should see if Hersocape Elfie is still around and perhaps invite him.

Einar is the best general... End of argument...
Old April 16th, 2013, 03:31 PM

Ghostship is surprisingly tart

checked for update
Old April 17th, 2013, 09:46 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is 100% awesome! I hadn't even heard of this until just reading this thread! I've listened to a couple episodes and I plan on listening to the rest. I would be excited to see something like this come back!
Old April 17th, 2013, 11:03 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Bring back the ScapeTalk! Would definitely add it to my gaming podcast line-up.

-insert signature here-
Old May 13th, 2013, 09:24 AM

Ghostship is surprisingly tart

Checked for update

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion