Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old April 2nd, 2018, 06:09 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Maryland Save the Date! April 21

Good enough. Let me know how many brothers to expect.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 5th, 2018, 05:11 PM

Dagger is surprisingly tart

My son and I would really like to come, but unfortunately, we have something that day. Could you please tag me in the next tournament thread. We'd really like to make one of these. We are coming from Lancaster, PA.
Old April 5th, 2018, 05:30 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yes! We love our friends in the Keystone State. I'll add you to the OP right now so I don't forget. Welcome to the boards!

= =
Old April 5th, 2018, 05:33 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Hey @Man_At_Arms , what's up with your lower-NJ crew? Why no peep from you or them?

= =
Old April 6th, 2018, 08:03 PM

Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker

Hi Dadscaper, the weekend is not good for me unfortunately. Hopefully we can get one more event in before GenCon.
Old April 8th, 2018, 05:40 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'm doing something I've never done before and using a Drow army. Three squads of Deepwyrm Drow, three Chainfighters, Pelloth and Estivara. 465 points and 14 spaces.

Old April 9th, 2018, 12:47 PM

9BelowMadness is surprisingly tart

I haven't checked the forum in a while. Can't make the 21st.
Old April 9th, 2018, 01:19 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Well, that's too bad, but you're staying on the list for next time.

= =
Old April 14th, 2018, 10:19 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

Apologies in advance but I will have to undo my RSVP. I just found out I’ll be moving this summer so my schedule is going to be a little crazy for the next month or so.
Old April 14th, 2018, 10:45 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Oh no! Still in the area, I hope.

= =
Old April 15th, 2018, 02:13 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

A couple hours south to Virginia Beach so not too far! Just can’t make the 21st now.
Old April 15th, 2018, 05:43 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

It turns out that I won't be able to make it this time. Have fun!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events