Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old March 15th, 2018, 01:26 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Transformers is the only one I personally care about, though mods there are probably unfortunately not going to work.
The nice thing with Transformers is that most modern Scout / Deluxe size point figures (or whatever the size classes are called now) fit fine on a peanut base in robot mode and some Voyagers will fit too, so you can just buy a regular toy and call it a day. Basically anyone that's worth getting a card has a modern figure available/in the pipeline thanks to Prime Wars and other assorted modernish Gen 1 toylines.
Could you put up some pictures? Not heard of any of these.
You mean of modern Transformers toys? I have a few on my Drive, though none from the current super-line of Prime Wars (my collection is lagging behind at the moment,but i do have a few I can get pictures of).

Classics DVD set Optimus (Deluxe) and Universe (2008 ) Hound (Deluxe)

Classics Optimus (Voyager), War For Cybertron Soundwave (Deluxe)

25th Anniversary Re-release Optimus (sans hands, not in a modern size class), slightly miss transformed Universe (2008 ) Sideswipe (Deluxe)

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 15th, 2018, 02:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, those look about perfect to me. I'd love to have Hulk Smash some Decepticons.
Old March 15th, 2018, 02:56 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I'll try to get some picks of the smaller basics/scouts/whatever-they-call-them-now when I get back to my collection this weekend. I have a few Leader (the next size-class up after Voyager) Toys around too, but I'm pretty sure they would be pushing it in terms of bigness. Supreme or Titian class figures or any Gestalt (except the Engeron ones maybe) are right out I'd think.

My Etsy Store
Old March 15th, 2018, 03:59 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Transformers is the only one I personally care about, though mods there are probably unfortunately not going to work.
The nice thing with Transformers is that most modern Scout / Deluxe size point figures (or whatever the size classes are called now) fit fine on a peanut base in robot mode and some Voyagers will fit too, so you can just buy a regular toy and call it a day. Basically anyone that's worth getting a card has a modern figure available/in the pipeline thanks to Prime Wars and other assorted modernish Gen 1 toylines.
Could you put up some pictures? Not heard of any of these.
You mean of modern Transformers toys? I have a few on my Drive, though none from the current super-line of Prime Wars (my collection is lagging behind at the moment,but i do have a few I can get pictures of).

Classics DVD set Optimus (Deluxe) and Universe (2008 ) Hound (Deluxe)

Classics Optimus (Voyager), War For Cybertron Soundwave (Deluxe)

25th Anniversary Re-release Optimus (sans hands, not in a modern size class), slightly miss transformed Universe (2008 ) Sideswipe (Deluxe)
Those... actually look like they could work. I'm both really happy and a bit frustrated, honestly - really happy because it means that we could be getting some Transformers in the game, and the Heroes of Cybertron figures I've been using for my personal Transformers are far from exhaustive and pretty much gold dust to get any more of now, but also frustrated because I really love the HoC figures I already have and I'm happy with the cards I've made, and those seem to not be even remotely in scale with them. Then again, I suppose the G1 cartoons never had any consistent sense of scale anyway, so...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 15th, 2018, 04:00 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
The Hot Wheels Crash and Smash Lawmaster is about the right scale for anyone that doesn't feel like modding a 40k Bike, though it's pretty hard to find nowadays. Be careful with that thing though, the Crash and Smash bikes have some crazy strong springs (or did 20 years ago anyway) and can nick your fingers pretty good if you're not careful.
I cannot believe I did not come across this before. Certainly an option but probably more expensive and harder to find.

@streaky2007 (man I miss that guy) suggested Hot Wheels toy Max Steel Motorcycle 59/250 for the more futuristic version.

Not a huge fan of that style but it will work in a pinch.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 15th, 2018, 04:10 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
The Hot Wheels Crash and Smash Lawmaster is about the right scale for anyone that doesn't feel like modding a 40k Bike, though it's pretty hard to find nowadays. Be careful with that thing though, the Crash and Smash bikes have some crazy strong springs (or did 20 years ago anyway) and can nick your fingers pretty good if you're not careful.
I cannot believe I did not come across this before. Certainly an option but probably more expensive and harder to find.
More expensive? Than Citadel miniatures? How many of my organs am I going to have to sell to pay for this crap!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 15th, 2018, 05:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think that Hot Wheels one is the way to go. Would work well enough as is but you could also add a few details or repaint if you really wanted to go all out.
Old March 15th, 2018, 10:35 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:

@streaky2007 (man I miss that guy) suggested Hot Wheels toy Max Steel Motorcycle 59/250 for the more futuristic version.

Not a huge fan of that style but it will work in a pinch.
Wow nostalgia factor, I had that first one when I was a kid.
Old March 16th, 2018, 11:13 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hot Wheels definitely seems like a solid, affordable, good looking option to me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 16th, 2018, 11:28 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I suppose I will have to ditch my disdain for the look and be happy there is an easier option.
Old March 16th, 2018, 11:55 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Yeah, I suppose I will have to ditch my disdain for the look and be happy there is an easier option.
You could always put up the Space Marine bike as an alt, or vice versa.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 16th, 2018, 12:17 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Those... actually look like they could work. I'm both really happy and a bit frustrated, honestly - really happy because it means that we could be getting some Transformers in the game, and the Heroes of Cybertron figures I've been using for my personal Transformers are far from exhaustive and pretty much gold dust to get any more of now, but also frustrated because I really love the HoC figures I already have and I'm happy with the cards I've made, and those seem to not be even remotely in scale with them. Then again, I suppose the G1 cartoons never had any consistent sense of scale anyway, so...
The SCF/HOC figures are 3 inches tall, so they're like just under an average Scout class figure. 'Scale' is a tricky thing in Transformers but yeah, the SCF/HOC figures aren't even in 'Character Scale' with each other let alone much else. They are basically the same size as the Legends/Cyberverse/Legion sized stuff, though apparently 'Legend' is now the name for the Scout/Basic size class confusingly. The SCF/HOC stuff isn't really the right size when compared to heroscape/clix figures, but eh, scale has never been a strong point of Transformers. See Prowl and Starscream somehow being the same height in robot mode or Bruticus having a normal proportioned body despite having a leg made out a of a 'jeep' and an arm made out of a space shuttle.

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape