Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Old November 2nd, 2015, 01:21 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Battlefields of Star Wars 'Scape - BoSS

Hey guys, just thought to say real quick that we might be ok to do some more maps now. I have been thinking up some pretty cool ideas. With my carbon freeze map it is really fun but quite a decent size and not the easiest map to build which made me think. When I made up the hoth generator ruins it was quite a small map but still really fun. Keeping the maps a little more simple might help the process go along better.

Ideas for maps that are needed for the following releases
-Endor Bunker Map
-Endor forest Map
-Jabba's palace(we could do a couple of smaller ones for different scenes for competitive) I know @DanieLoche has a beauty that might work good for a scenario.
-Emperors Death Star Throne Room(we could use the same map for a competitive and scenario.)
I would also like to finish up My Bespin map along with Yoda's bespin map. Spurring this on is the completion of @Koolster25 's Kenobi den scenario. I am going to post a bunch of maps for ideas in the Brainstorming thread that you guys are welcome to take over and LD. I'd like this project to not die.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 2nd, 2015, 03:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

If the desire is there I'll start up a thread for the Bespin Landing Platforms map I worked up. It was a fun little map that made good use of the 3 cargo DO's we have. I think it was pretty far along the design process too after several changes and play tests so it shouldn't take too long. I'll go dig up the posts related to it and then call for a formal vote a bit later today. If I forget just remind me.
Old November 2nd, 2015, 03:35 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Desire
Old November 4th, 2015, 07:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Bespin Landing Platforms is up and running!
Old November 6th, 2015, 12:19 PM
C3G Landlord

Bringing this conversation from the Swamps of Dagobah thread over to here. We should decide on how we are going to name and organize the map set releases now that all the maps are being done in the public BoSS department. I just took a look prior to the BoSS department, the maps were either released as part of Master Set 1 or the Hoth Adventure Pack. We currently have the Hoth Generator Ruins, the Swamps of Dagobah, & Ben's Den for completed maps without an official release set name. Then we have Bespin Landing Platforms and the Bespin Freezing Chamber maps under construction. I'm thinking maybe we give all maps based on one planet/location it's own release name. Then it doesn't matter when the maps get finished, they all fall into a different 'set' based on the planet going forward. I'm open to other ideas though.
Old November 6th, 2015, 03:05 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I would say we add the Hoth Generator map into the Hoth adventure pack. Make a new category for the dagobah map. (Dagobah Adventure pack, or something.) We will then have a set of what 1-3 maps for bespin. And so on and so forth for whats to come.

Old November 6th, 2015, 04:44 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Bringing this conversation from the Swamps of Dagobah thread over to here. We should decide on how we are going to name and organize the map set releases now that all the maps are being done in the public BoSS department. I just took a look prior to the BoSS department, the maps were either released as part of Master Set 1 or the Hoth Adventure Pack. We currently have the Hoth Generator Ruins, the Swamps of Dagobah, & Ben's Den for completed maps without an official release set name. Then we have Bespin Landing Platforms and the Bespin Freezing Chamber maps under construction. I'm thinking maybe we give all maps based on one planet/location it's own release name. Then it doesn't matter when the maps get finished, they all fall into a different 'set' based on the planet going forward. I'm open to other ideas though.
So like Freeze Chamber would be Bespin Set: Map 1 and the next would be Map 2 etc.? I'm fine with that

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old November 7th, 2015, 11:45 AM
"like" happy

Exactly @Koolster25 . I Pt'ed that Freeze Chamber map quite a few times and had it on one of my game tables for at least 3 months. It's kind of a more complex map to build though.

Old November 20th, 2015, 11:21 AM
"like" happy

I shall update the Boss archives with the new BOSS maps tonight.

Old November 20th, 2015, 01:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Sweet, thanks man.
Old November 20th, 2015, 09:29 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Sweet, thanks man.
Ben kenobi's Den, Hoth Generator Ruins, and Swamps of dagobah all have been updated to the Archives of Boss.

Old March 19th, 2017, 01:41 PM
"like" happy

To help kick off some BOSS Battlefront I've tweaked my Jedi Temple of Coruscant map, and my Bespin Carbon Freeze chamber vs files to better work with the new battlefront rules as far as control glyph placement. I've also designed a map for the Battle for mygeeto. I am yet to post the VS file, because after building it, I need to rearrange a couple pieces to better support it, though it is minimal. I do have some pics for it. If you guys approve, I'll make a design Holocron thread for it.

It uses:
2 Fota
1 TT
1 BFTU

It also optionally uses to Anti Infantry Batteries. I highly recommend those. They can reach both Control points on the bridge along with the CP in the middle. On top of that they can reach the CP behind them in their own start zone. They cannot however reach the enemies start zone. I'll have a competitive version where the glyph on the ice is a random power glyph. As it sits though, all the power glyphs are meant to be control glyphs for battlefront and should stay face down. I'll throw on the pdf for capturing glyphs. VOTE FOR DESIGN HOLOCRON OF BATTLE FOR MYGEETO.
TREX
Yodaking
DanieLoche
@Ninja Status
@heroscaper2010 , still haven't heard from you yet even though you have been on.
Yodaking, I used that ladder trick on this one you told me about for the bridge that ki-adi-mundi dies on and it works perfect.

EDIT: I forgot to say, the Start zones are behind the door sections on both sides on the 24 hex of dungeon tile. As you can see it also fits on a standard fold out table, so its not so huge that its unusable.
@mac122 @Porkins @White Knight @Fi Skirata @Tai-Pan @Koolster25
What do you guys think? @japes , and @Tornado , curious to what you guys think as well.

Update: VS FILE and VS Pic
BATTLE FOR MYGEETO VS FILE

Last edited by TREX; March 19th, 2017 at 03:34 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape