Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old February 20th, 2011, 01:19 PM

Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby!
For iphone users

I found a great app for the iphone. It's called 'The Dicenomicon'. http://www.gandreas.com/iphone/dicenomicon/index.html It's a amazing dice rolling program. The best thing about it is you can custom make your own dice. So I created all the Heroscape dice with it. All the rest of my screen shots are in the Gallery. Let me know what you think? Thanks

Your thoughts might be better than mine, but I have thoughts going around in my head too about...different thinkings...about brain things that you can use and...doing different things.
Old February 20th, 2011, 04:15 PM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!
Re: For iphone users

Very Sweet.

Looks like I need to pimp my Iphone.

Delphic

Neg Rep of the Year :

"Desre for good grammar makes one looking to destroy fun??"

I love it when the overly critical can't meet their own expectations.
Old February 20th, 2011, 07:23 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That rocks. I believe I will go grab it right now. A must for any 'scaping iphone owner.
Old February 20th, 2011, 08:42 PM

Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby!

If you do get it, let me if you need any help setting it up...took me awhile to figure out how to do it.

Your thoughts might be better than mine, but I have thoughts going around in my head too about...different thinkings...about brain things that you can use and...doing different things.
Old February 20th, 2011, 09:28 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is there any way to share your settings or your dice? I mean a way to use them?
Old February 20th, 2011, 09:33 PM

brendrizzle Woo who?

I have an itouch and I imagine it is itouch friendly as well. Does this app have heroscape dice already in it or do you have to edit them to be that way?
Old February 20th, 2011, 09:45 PM

I had to make the face's of the dice. I've put all the images that I made in the Miss. Gallery to import to the Dice rolling program, so people can use them. And yes I think there is a way to 'share' the custom dice people make...not sure how to do that yet though. Still figuring things out with this app.

bsb

Old February 20th, 2011, 10:16 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I'll be adding this.
Old February 21st, 2011, 03:02 AM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!

I have this app for I pad. I will try to use what you have provided in the gallery section.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Gamerhusband's customs comics thread
Old February 21st, 2011, 01:15 PM

I have added the custom dice files in the download area in a zipped folder. Located here:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=3089

Let me know if you have any trouble with adding the custom dice to the App. I'll try to help anyway I can. Thanks

bsb

Last edited by Deadmaxx; February 21st, 2011 at 02:28 PM.
Old February 24th, 2011, 09:42 PM

cabbageheat is surprisingly tart

Hey, so I just checked this out, doesn't look toooo complicated, but it seems some people are having crashing issues with this app. Are you experiencing any of that?
Old February 24th, 2011, 09:54 PM

Crashing issues with exporting the files I made? OR just using the Dice rolling program itself? So far I've had zero problems with using the Dicenomicon App, works great for me.

bsb

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software