Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old April 21st, 2016, 07:50 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: 3D Terrain Stl Files

Still not following you.
How do half hexes help with RPG dungeons?
Square rooms?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 21st, 2016, 08:17 AM

Teazia knows what's in an order marker Teazia knows what's in an order marker

Yes, square rooms. Square other things might be interesting too. And since we are printing in layers, a single adapter hex that twists in the vertical middle (so 12 corners) would be helpful in having bridges that go perpendicular. Why not?
Old April 21st, 2016, 09:10 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teazia View Post
And since we are printing in layers, a single adapter hex that twists in the vertical middle (so 12 corners) would be helpful in having bridges that go perpendicular. Why not?
I can probably do that pretty easily in ProE. As if I don't have enough on my plate.
Old April 21st, 2016, 09:54 AM

Teazia knows what's in an order marker Teazia knows what's in an order marker

Slowly, slowly, no need to rush. The tiles will be there, and printing will get cheaper and better by the day
Old April 21st, 2016, 04:20 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

5 Hex Bridge
download

Single Hex
download

Twisted Hexes
download twisted 1
download twisted 2
download twisted 3

I didn't put a top texture on them, but I could add that easily.

Last edited by White Knight; April 21st, 2016 at 05:37 PM.
Old April 21st, 2016, 05:18 PM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

So cool, tomorrow my printer will be very busy.

Edit: Could you do the 5 hex with earth / normal texture?
Old April 21st, 2016, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MementoMori View Post
So cool, tomorrow my printer will be very busy.

Edit: Could you do the 5 hex with earth / normal texture?
Yes, when I get the chance.

Also, I updated the files for twisted hexes 1 and 2. They had gaps.
Old April 21st, 2016, 05:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Do you want me to start a separate index thread for storing those in an easy to find location?
Old April 22nd, 2016, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Do you want me to start a separate index thread for storing those in an easy to find location?
Yes, please. That would be awesome!
Old April 22nd, 2016, 04:09 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Alright, here is the new Index for Stl files. Anyone can add to the index if they have something they would like to share. Post them in that thread and I'll keep the OP updated.
Old April 22nd, 2016, 05:57 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
I'm really curious to know what you intend to use the twisted hexes for !
Old April 22nd, 2016, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
I'm really curious to know what you intend to use the twisted hexes for !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teazia View Post
...And since we are printing in layers, a single adapter hex that twists in the vertical middle (so 12 corners) would be helpful in having bridges that go perpendicular. Why not?
Mostly to see if I could do it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles