Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old August 27th, 2018, 07:14 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Agents of Atlas Brainstorming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Might roll this thread out into the public, just to see if anything catches anyone's interest. Don't think there's anything spoilery in here.
I don't know. Did you check the whole thread. It is a whole page long.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 28th, 2018, 09:43 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Agents of Atlas Brainstorming

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Might roll this thread out into the public, just to see if anything catches anyone's interest. Don't think there's anything spoilery in here.
I don't know. Did you check the whole thread. It is a whole page long.
After laboriously re-checking the entire thread, I can confirm that it's just one page long.
Old August 28th, 2018, 12:54 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Agents of Atlas Workshop

I like these a lot. The simplistic feels for Golden Age characters is a fun idea. I do like Margloth's Death Ray. Not knowing the character, it feels like a 40s/50s robot and gives the faction 2 SAs instead of just G-Man's Machine Gun.
Old August 28th, 2018, 12:57 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, the Death Ray feels super retro (and does suit the character). I dig it.

I'd be very tempted to replace Restoration Enchantment with a version of that, and just up his Life to represent the enchantment.
Old August 28th, 2018, 01:41 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I too like the simple design approach. A few comments. Namora, shouldn't she be allowed to continue movement when entering water space. I love water dweller.

Expect more once I get caught up.

I'm really in favor of a team of simpler cards and I like what's going on here even though I'm not familiar with the source material...yet.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 28th, 2018, 01:44 PM
Symbiotic

I didn't bother with a 'can keep moving through water' power because she can fly - same as Namor.
Old August 28th, 2018, 01:46 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:

I'd be very tempted to replace Restoration Enchantment with a version of that, and just up his Life to represent the enchantment.
You know my thoughts on Insta-Death powers and one that only needs to cause a wound with a 6 Range 6 Attack for that chance concerns me.

Old August 28th, 2018, 01:47 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
I didn't bother with a 'can keep moving through water' power because she can fly - same as Namor.
Doh! my bad. Completely glossed over that fact. Even though I knew that.

Of course I also forgot Water Dweller was from him as well.

Old August 28th, 2018, 01:57 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

You know my thoughts on Insta-Death powers and one that only needs to cause a wound with a 6 Range 6 Attack for that chance concerns me.
Yeah, I don't know that I'd use Margloth's version totally as-is, but a Death Ray power just feels like a good move to me.
Old August 28th, 2018, 01:58 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Once per game Death Ray would be pretty awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 28th, 2018, 02:21 PM
Symbiotic

Maybe....

Quote:
DEATH RAY SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 5.
Once per game after inflicting one or more wounds on a Unique Hero with this special attack, if that Hero has 2 or fewer Life remaining, you may destroy that Hero.
Old August 28th, 2018, 03:59 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Maybe....

Quote:
DEATH RAY SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 5.
Once per game after inflicting one or more wounds on a Unique Hero with this special attack, if that Hero has 2 or fewer Life remaining, you may destroy that Hero.
First, I now want to reread Agents of Atlas. That was a terrific run.

Second. I really like the Restoration Enchament so I wouldn’t drop it, because he gets destroyed a few times and always comes back.

Third, the Death Ray should most definitely be a once per game ability I would probably limit it to Non Super Strength figures though.

Last edited by Xael Raymand; August 28th, 2018 at 04:54 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy