Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old September 12th, 2020, 04:30 PM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker
Re: Sports: NFL

The Texans could have used a preseason as well getting two new RBs and losing their top 5 wideout! I know KC didn't use artificial sound and I think they had around 15,000 in attendence but I'm hoping empty stadiums will like the MLB has been doing. Maybe being able to match their average decibal level from last year? Of course, I'm biased in that solution being Hawks fan.
Old September 12th, 2020, 06:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm excited to watch my Cowboys play tomorrow night. Always full of hope at the teams potential this time of year, maybe this year they live up to the hype. I'm sure some teams will do better with the limited off season than others, should be interesting to see play out. No fans at many stadiums will also have an impact. Not sure if that will be good or bad though.

Texans weren't the same team without Hopkins providing a deep threat.
Old September 12th, 2020, 06:24 PM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker

Yeah the Cowboys definitley have a shot, especially with the shape that the NFC East is in. I don't see the Eagles doing better and I think they are the next best team.
Old September 12th, 2020, 09:12 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunaks View Post
The Texans could have used a preseason as well getting two new RBs and losing their top 5 wideout! I know KC didn't use artificial sound and I think they had around 15,000 in attendence but I'm hoping empty stadiums will like the MLB has been doing. Maybe being able to match their average decibal level from last year? Of course, I'm biased in that solution being Hawks fan.
Oh, I like the "average decibel level" solution.

As for the Cowboys, you 'Boys fans should be impressed that Jerry hasn't signed Earl Thomas yet. Good job, Jerry!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 13th, 2020, 01:59 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm half expecting us to see how far we can get with out safeties as is, then sign Earl near mid to late season once his price has come down and injuries have started to accumulate.
Old September 13th, 2020, 03:27 PM
C3G Landlord

The fake crowd noise is really starting to get on my nerves. I'd prefer they just get rid of it if this is how it's going to be. It's just a dull generic chatter sound playing on an endless loop that adds nothing to the game what so ever. No cheers for a good play. No boos for a flag. No gasp after a big hit. No change in noise level on key 3rd down plays either direction. I'd rather hear the sounds of the game loud and clear.
Old September 13th, 2020, 03:43 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Really? On the cbs broadcast I’m finding it almost unnoticeable. Just sort of appropriately timed murmurs. I thought it would be distracting, but at lest for me it’s not.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 13th, 2020, 03:49 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

The crowd noise has been fine for the Bears and Lions game.

I've been watching the NHL playoffs without fans. They have good crowd noise going on. They also have it where there is variations based on the in game situation. Excited sounds when scoring chances happen.

And after watching the NHL, I jad forgotten how boring football is by comparison. Stopping all the time and a ton of commercials.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 13th, 2020, 04:19 PM

Yeah it was fine for the Seahawks game, even some boos from the "crowd" when Atlanta got penalized. Also, seems Ron Rivera is already paying dividends, that was some comeback by Washington!
Old September 13th, 2020, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
The crowd noise has been fine for the Bears and Lions game.

I've been watching the NHL playoffs without fans. They have good crowd noise going on. They also have it where there is variations based on the in game situation. Excited sounds when scoring chances happen.

And after watching the NHL, I jad forgotten how boring football is by comparison. Stopping all the time and a ton of commercials.
Yep, next year when the Kraken debut I am going to be watching a lot of hockey!
Old September 13th, 2020, 04:32 PM
C3G Landlord

I was watching the Packers-Vikings game. It must be handled differently at each stadium/game broadcast as now I'm watching the Saints/Tampa Bay game and I don't really hear the fake crowd noise at all. Instead I'm hearing the sounds of the game and the different benches cheering, which is much better.
Old September 13th, 2020, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I was watching the Packers-Vikings game. It must be handled differently at each stadium/game broadcast as now I'm watching the Saints/Tampa Bay game and I don't really hear the fake crowd noise at all. Instead I'm hearing the sounds of the game and the different benches cheering, which is much better.
Yeah the announcers said that they have it at 75 decibels so I'm sure over the next few weeks it will be adjusted and get better.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV