Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios
Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios This is the place to put all of our D&D adventure type scenarios. Come here when you want to browse user submitted adventures.

Notices

Old January 23rd, 2011, 04:55 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker
Re: KC's EPIC COMMUNITY PROJECT! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Hey, so I just wanted to let you guys know that Utgars Fortress WILL take a while, and I just wanted to show that I have made some progress...

Spoiler Alert!
Old February 9th, 2011, 08:57 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I like getting the rock outcrops to transform into Earth Elementals when a player steps near them. If you have ever played Resident Evil 4 and remember those suits of armor just attacking you out of nowhere, you have got the general idea.

Name? Umm...Surprise Stones

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 19th, 2011, 09:21 PM

NilfheimPwns is surprisingly tart

I will not be able to do this, but I'd still like to help. What's a secret lair? I'll still do it though. Forget i said that. None of my computers will download any of the map software, and I don't have a camera.

Last edited by NilfheimPwns; August 20th, 2011 at 04:36 PM.
Old January 15th, 2018, 01:19 PM

Dragnaxx32 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I know this is an old thread, but are there any plans to revive this? This sounds like a cool project and I would still (7 years later) like to see it released.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios