Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Notices

Old December 29th, 2008, 09:29 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: World of warcraft minis game.

405.2a Some abilities have a minimum range. For example, if a character’s ability has range 2–4, it can’t be
played on a target within range 0 or 1.

Comprehensive Rules

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old December 29th, 2008, 11:43 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverendBayes View Post
Thanks Eclipse, hugely helpful.

I'm still pretty sure I did not get the loot card, as the only cards in the box not related to the minis game have the following names:

1) Mollie Brightheart (looks like the TCG sample)
2) Hardened Adamantite Bar (has the UDE points code on it)

Am I correct that neither of these are a loot card? (As I understand it, a loot card upgrades the appearance of a WoW character.)
Yup, looks like you missed out

Quote:
And another gameplay question: It's only mostly clear which characters can use which action bar cards. For example, can Moonshadow use the entangling roots card? She's somd kind of Druid, and the roots card seems meant for a druid (any kind of druid?).

And reactions like Quick Reflexes...can these be used by anyone?

Thanks!
Yup. The box after the card's name is the restrictions. If it just lists "Druid" than any druid can use the card. Likewise, if a card has no restrictions, than any character can use it.

There are some problems because UDE is a little lazy on wording. For the most part its all pretty obvious, but there are a few muggy card restrictions (namely Elemental Charge and the Fire/Air Creature special abilities).
Old December 30th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverendBayes View Post
Thanks Eclipse, hugely helpful.

I'm still pretty sure I did not get the loot card, as the only cards in the box not related to the minis game have the following names:

1) Mollie Brightheart (looks like the TCG sample)
2) Hardened Adamantite Bar (has the UDE points code on it)

Am I correct that neither of these are a loot card? (As I understand it, a loot card upgrades the appearance of a WoW character.)

Yes You have recieved Mollie instead of the loot card. If this is the case, you need to send the corner of page 41 (i think) of the instruction book to UDE. They will send you the loot card. Everyone is suppose to get one.

As for range. If it just says 4 for range. then you can attack up to 4 spaces away. Even if he's adjacent to you.

if the range says 2-4. You cannot attack someone adjacent to you. But on the same token. If a character with Taunt is adjacent to you, your not forced to attack him, and can shoot someone else.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
Old December 30th, 2008, 11:12 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwojedi View Post

As for range. If it just says 4 for range. then you can attack up to 4 spaces away. Even if he's adjacent to you.

if the range says 2-4. You cannot attack someone adjacent to you. But on the same token. If a character with Taunt is adjacent to you, your not forced to attack him, and can shoot someone else.
Ahh, that makes perfect sense. Thanks!!

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old December 30th, 2008, 12:02 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation

As I just posted in the hangout I really dig this game, its a lot of fun. I didnt have high hopes for it but I am glad I was mistaken. Whats not to love about a minis game that has a character thats a Pandaren Brewmaster, and a guy called Fillet Kneecapper?

PS: My loot card was Owned! does any one know what it does if I redeem it. I would redeem it right now but I know some of these loot cards are very valuable...
Old December 30th, 2008, 05:20 PM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scape_Scrub11 View Post
As I just posted in the hangout I really dig this game, its a lot of fun. I didnt have high hopes for it but I am glad I was mistaken. Whats not to love about a minis game that has a character thats a Pandaren Brewmaster, and a guy called Fillet Kneecapper?

PS: My loot card was Owned! does any one know what it does if I redeem it. I would redeem it right now but I know some of these loot cards are very valuable...

The Owned! card is worth 30-40 bucks most of the time.

It impales fallen players of the opposing faction with a giant flag, with a thumbs-down sign on it.

To redeem, follow the instructions on this page: www.wowtcg.com/loot

~Z~

I do art. Check it out.

http://insanelyzanter.deviantart.com/
Old January 2nd, 2009, 06:50 AM

ewabbie knows what's in an order marker ewabbie knows what's in an order marker

My son and I played a 6 vs 6 capture the flag scenerio that my son made up. It was fun and we learned alot about how all our figures play. But we really needed a second way to win then just capture the flag. We were never able to get the flag back to the other side. 2 spaces is just too slow and 6 figures where just too many. Maybe if we had a second board to double the size of the field.

Anyone know of any offical scenario rules for a capture the flag game?

Old January 2nd, 2009, 12:32 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Whats not to love about a minis game that has a character thats a Pandaren Brewmaster, and a guy called Fillet Kneecapper?
Kneecapper Extraordinaire!

Old January 2nd, 2009, 02:51 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
Quote:
Whats not to love about a minis game that has a character thats a Pandaren Brewmaster, and a guy called Fillet Kneecapper?
Kneecapper Extraordinaire!

I just used him the other day. He is pretty darn good!
Old January 12th, 2009, 03:48 PM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewabbie View Post
My son and I played a 6 vs 6 capture the flag scenerio that my son made up. It was fun and we learned alot about how all our figures play. But we really needed a second way to win then just capture the flag. We were never able to get the flag back to the other side. 2 spaces is just too slow and 6 figures where just too many. Maybe if we had a second board to double the size of the field.

Anyone know of any offical scenario rules for a capture the flag game?
here you want an awesome custom Capture the flag type map and game setup, this is phenominal.

http://www.wowminismods.com/index.ph...-arathi-bassin

I printed this out...takes like 20 sheets of paper and some time to put together, but it's worth it. It's a blast.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
Old January 12th, 2009, 06:06 PM
regurgitation cynic

Is there any cover or highground on that map? I can make guesses, but I can't really tell. Are there water rules?
Old January 13th, 2009, 07:56 AM

Gabbi is surprisingly tart

looks great.
I'll see if I can print it in a decent way...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures