Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old September 27th, 2012, 06:45 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExplodingCheez View Post
I think the "O" key on my keyboard is sticky or something, cuz I always seem to type "god" instead of "god"
+rep
Old September 27th, 2012, 10:27 AM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker

haha, thx, that's the first time I've gotten rep for making a typo

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez
Old September 27th, 2012, 10:32 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Q23 View Post
Just had a great trade with Porkins. Would and likely will trade with him again! Thanks
Just received my end of the trade with Major Q23 yesterday. Highly recommended!
Old September 27th, 2012, 11:42 AM

Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker

Removed => Please, see my latest post.

Last edited by Vydar; October 8th, 2012 at 11:36 PM.
Old September 29th, 2012, 05:01 PM

Silver_Guy knows what's in an order marker Silver_Guy knows what's in an order marker

Updated my list! Flagbears are leaving soon!
Old September 29th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Scapecon 2021 Main Event Champion

Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker

Just had a great buy from homiefud! Highly recommended.
I have:
Laglor NIB
RTTFF NIB
Shades
White Wyrmlings x4
Einar Emperium
EOV
Dzu-Teh
Obsidian Gaurds
Braxas(no card)
Q9(no card)
Theracus(no card)
Jotun(no card)
If I don't get an offer on Laglor or the Road they are going on ebay soon.

Want:
PayPal
Drones
Mohican River Tribe

Don't cry because the tournament is over, smile because it happened

Last edited by Major Q23; October 2nd, 2012 at 09:38 PM.
Old September 30th, 2012, 07:45 PM

Northgate knows what's in an order marker Northgate knows what's in an order marker

I have the follwing up for sale. (All figures include cards and I will charge the actual S/H amount for each item.)

Wave 2:
Denrick 3.00 (Card w a slight crease)
Krug 4.00 (Card w a slight crease)

Wave 8:
Dupuis 4.00

Orm's Return
Theracus $4.00

Heroes of the Moon Tribe (Wave 9 Heroes) NIB $15.00
Heroes of Bleakewood (Wave 1 Heroes) NIB $10.00
Marvel Figs w/o Abom $2.50
Soldiers and Wolves (Wave 8 ) NIB $10.00
Fortress of the Archkyrie (Castle Set) NIB $25.00
Old October 1st, 2012, 12:01 AM

Zotzman is surprisingly tart

I have a spare Omegacron or two if anyone is looking for him and to trade. More items coming sooner or later, including some 3ds games, possibe video games,ec.

I'm considering selling/trading an extremely near complete expansion to Heroquest (Elf expansion), munchkin, skylanders, ect.

Trade List

Good trades: Lord Trask X3, Nirek X2, beholderthedm, OverEngineered, Tiranx, Chill, Silver_Guy
Old October 1st, 2012, 12:18 AM

Zotzman is surprisingly tart

Does anyone have any single and double(regulars and jumbos) for Heroscape? I'm looking for custom bases, I suppose, and stickers which make them look fairly authentic.

I'm also looking for custom scenery for aesthetics as well as theme and functionality - like sight blockers or scenario focused pieces (i.e. rocks, tombstones, shrubbery, anything thematic a nice).

Trade List

Good trades: Lord Trask X3, Nirek X2, beholderthedm, OverEngineered, Tiranx, Chill, Silver_Guy
Old October 1st, 2012, 08:48 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotzman View Post
Does anyone have any single and double(regulars and jumbos) for Heroscape? I'm looking for custom bases, I suppose, and stickers which make them look fairly authentic.

I'm also looking for custom scenery for aesthetics as well as theme and functionality - like sight blockers or scenario focused pieces (i.e. rocks, tombstones, shrubbery, anything thematic a nice).
I have a variety of actual scape bases in all the usual sizes with original decals, generally with restoration performed on the small blems that usually occur when figures are removed. I also have (or can make) custom Jungle Ruins and a Castle Keep conversion. I'll send you a PM.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old October 1st, 2012, 08:50 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Q23 View Post
Just had a great but from homiefud! Highly recommended.
Hmmm.... I ordered some stuff from him, I hope I get what I ordered, and not a Butt. I don't really need another one.....

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old October 1st, 2012, 11:44 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
Just finished a most excellent trade with Rocktroll! Prompt and well packaged shipping. No fuss, no muss.
Thank you!! Very fast and promp trader. Would deal with again
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online