Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 26th, 2006, 06:10 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Thoughts Of Possible Figures!

I don't know whether or not this has been done before, but i'm gonna post this anyway because i love these sort of topics:
What New Figures would you like to see in possible new sets?

-I'd like to see, firstly, more einar characters cos he really doesnt have to best army!
-Pirates (AARRGH! a captain hero and a swashbuckling crew!)
-A Mummy/Living dead Squad (after sudema was released i though she should have an undead army...maybe with a power to suck the life out of people eg.when attacking, if rolls a 11+ then it puts 1 marker on the opponent and takes one off sudema or another friendly figure?!)
-Wizards and Witches (i know we have morsbane but u can never have too many wizards)
-Baby Dragons? (a maybe a squad of baby dragons?! I LOVES ME DRAGONS!)
-Native American Indians (we got cowboys so it makes sense)
-A Gorilla General (for the Gorillanators)
-Better Archers (the ones at the moment tend to lack much att./def.)

Well thats all i can think of at the mo...but post ur ideas, cant wait to hear them!
Old May 26th, 2006, 06:14 PM

MBSowards has disabled reputation
I like this post...but you want an archer better than Syvarris. Hold on and let that sink in for me for a minute...

Okay...it didn't. If there's an archer released better than Syvarris, then he'd likely be the most powerful guy in the game. Too powerful probably. If you need to use Syvarris' defense for something, chances are you aren't using him right. And, if he ever defends for what is written on his card, you definitely aren't using him right. +1 for elevation.

Spartacus is like Nike. The shoes are no better than any other, but you pay a whole lot for the name.
Old May 26th, 2006, 06:17 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
ok i may have exaggerated a little...i mean come on im in the uk and its like 11.15pm...im tired!
And don't take no offence about Syvarris cos when i first got the master set he was my fav.character!

Oh ive forgotten what i was gonna add....*thinking*....*gone*
Old May 26th, 2006, 06:20 PM

shakey_snake has disabled reputation
Euro-centrism for the win!
Old May 26th, 2006, 06:25 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Thoughts Of Possible Figures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
I don't know whether or not this has been done before
nope - never been done before

Aloow me my grumpy-man jibe there - cuz this will be a 15 page thread full of ideas that mostly have been mentioned already soon enough....
Old May 26th, 2006, 06:32 PM

Runehardt has disabled reputation
I WANT PIRATES!!!

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!

How about some Nymphs???
Old May 26th, 2006, 06:37 PM

KeeperOfPeace is surprisingly tart
Who cares if it has been discussed before. Sometimes people get new ideas.

Me, I really want pirates and more elves. And orcs since I can't get any! MECHS would be sweet!

Old May 26th, 2006, 06:37 PM

WHOO! i'm so sorry if this sort of thing bores you and i only said 'i dont know whether this thread had been done before' to be polite cos i only joined 3 days ago!.....so sarcasm aside, if you dont like this sort of thread then don't bother looking at it or posting and wait for it to fade into the background or until it gets closed!!!!

And shakey_snake i don't really understand ur comment either?
Old May 26th, 2006, 06:52 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
WHOO! i'm so sorry if this sort of thing bores you and i only said 'i dont know whether this thread had been done before' to be polite cos i only joined 3 days ago!.....so sarcasm aside, if you dont like this sort of thread then don't bother looking at it or posting and wait for it to fade into the background or until it gets closed!!!!

And shakey_snake i don't really understand ur comment either?

Aaahhh I see you have met some of our other scapers, aren't they fun Anyways this is a good topic and I say welcome to the boards JH, if you have any questions about things let us know.. good to have you aboard.

Anyways I do want pirates, I think the water thing has really not been used at all, possible even a group of mermen or Atlanteans. We also have no four legged mech units so to speak. Bionic wolves for the Dw's or such. I really want many more giants and trolls, Krug is by far my favorite looking character and I would love a few more like him.
Old May 26th, 2006, 07:06 PM

KeeperOfPeace is surprisingly tart
Oh! My bad. Forgot to welcome you. Sorry about that Jandars. Welcome to HS and the scapers website. Awesome to see players over seas. I am over in the U.S.

I agree, why is it whenever a new guy asks a question that so many older members refer to it as useless, that they have the need to post in the thread telling them how pointless and what a waste of time it is. Just wondering

Old May 26th, 2006, 07:08 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
JH - I like your mummy idea...sucking life to heal Sudema. She could use that. They would probably need to be unique though.

How about some modern day characters? So far I think we only have Micro Corp. Who else is there?

I'm thinking an ultimate fight champion...yeah a cage fighter...named Kip.

Seriously, what units can derive from right now, 2006? (from earth)
Old May 26th, 2006, 07:20 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
why is it that newer people don;t allow older members to voice ANY opinion that doesn;t fill them with warm fuzzies?
In the time you complain about me posting once mentioning how this is natural to be speculated on a HS fan site, you guys spend 2, 3 and more posts complaining about it.

Here's a hint - I have an opinion.
I voiced it.
Get over it.

And Pirates and Nymphs go together SO well, they should be in a pack together.
Or is that Nymphos?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion