Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 11th, 2017, 11:04 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Ninja's Customs: New Custom!

I feel that auto-killer powers (such as chomp, acid breath) should still be able to kill Kyojin, even after triggering Fanatical Devotion. However, if anyone feels differently about this I'd love to hear ideas.
If you're asking about Morsbane's 16-19 though, then I'm not sure.

I'm working on re-writing the power now. Thanks for the feedback everyone!
Old March 24th, 2020, 07:58 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Ninja's Customs: Niydac 3/24/2020

Hello,

I've been out of practice for a while when it comes to customs, but whilst searching through pages of miniatures I found one that peaked my interest. I'm not sure how well he fits in theme wise, or if he's unbalanced with point total, but here's what I came up with:

Niydac
Spoiler Alert!

Mini used: Kingmaker #020 Elf Ghost
Feedback welcome as always
Attached Images
File Type: jpg niy.jpg (899.3 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by Ninja Status; March 24th, 2020 at 08:03 PM. Reason: added miniature link
Old March 25th, 2020, 06:03 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I like it overall, but he's basically Sir Dupuis as a ghost. Sir Dupuis gets/uses that exact power with the Phantoms, and while it's not necessarily thematic for him, it is already a synergy that exists between a unit and the phantoms. Adding another unit with the exact same power seems...meh imo. I think there's an opportunity here to make something a little more unique with this mini. Not sure what that is...but that's just my initial reaction - take it or leave it.

EDIT: Maybe, instead of extra dice he gets auto-skulls...that would make his 2 att much more interesting. or maybe opponents figures roll less defense kinda like Soul Weapons on the death knights.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 25th, 2020, 09:07 PM
...Something unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I like it overall, but he's basically Sir Dupuis as a ghost. Sir Dupuis gets/uses that exact power with the Phantoms, and while it's not necessarily thematic for him, it is already a synergy that exists between a unit and the phantoms. Adding another unit with the exact same power seems...meh imo. I think there's an opportunity here to make something a little more unique with this mini. Not sure what that is...but that's just my initial reaction - take it or leave it.

EDIT: Maybe, instead of extra dice he gets auto-skulls...that would make his 2 att much more interesting. or maybe opponents figures roll less defense kinda like Soul Weapons on the death knights.
Ah, yea I see what you mean. I started off theme wise wanting him to help the Shades, but given the color he seems much more like a PK buff unit, so I went in a different direction. I think I'll tinker with it more and post an updated version soon, the fewer defense dice is a good idea.

Thanks for the input, Sir H.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards