Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old May 27th, 2018, 02:28 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: HS2010's Custom Units - 7/24/17 - Drak Whiptail

Sadly the miniature used for Drak has become unacceptably available. Although, not tested as much as I would like yet, this version is extremely fun to play.

Quote:
Drak Whiptail
Ullar

Lizarfolk
Unique Hero
Predator
Relentless
MEDIUM 5

Life 5
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 3
Points 130

FRENZY
After you take a turn with Drak Whiptail, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher you may take another turn with Drak Whiptail.

COMBAT CHALLENGE
If an opponent’s figure that is adjacent to Drak Whiptail attacks with a normal or special attack, it must attack Drak Whiptail.

SHIELD SPIKE
When rolling defense dice, if Drak Whiptail rolls at least one shield, the most wounds Drak Whiptail may take for this attack is one. If Drak Whiptail recieves no wounds from a normal attack and the attacking figure is adjacent to Drak Whiptail, that figure receives one wound.
3 bonding options: Greenscales, Spiders, and Death Knights. All three like him because he takes hits while the Greenscales benefit from their Lizard King, Spiders can get in their Entangling Web, and the DKs as a 2-man squad like not taking hits.

Zogross Hardscale also benefits from Drak's Combat Challenge. This is one of the most fun sequences of events, IMO:

Figure engaged to Drak and Zogross targets Drak, Zogross rolls for Opportunity Strike. If Zogross misses attack goes on and Drak still has the chance to Shield Spike the attacking figure.
Old June 3rd, 2018, 10:07 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Got a new figure I'm excited about, although I'll admit I'm struggling to think of a good power set.

Quote:
Orion, Kyrie of the Moon Tribe
Aquilla

Kyrie
Unique Hero
Tribesman
Insular
MEDIUM 5

Life 5
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 3
Points ???

SKY HUNTER
When Orion attacks a figure that has the Flying or Stealth Flying special power, Orion rolls 2 additional attack dice and the defending figure subtracts 1 from their defense dice.

KNOWLEDGE TO THE WATERS OF LIFE
When Orion, or a Unique Hero you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Orion that is not a Marro, ends their turn on a Water space, if they did not attack this turn, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-13, and the space is a Swamp Water space, that figure receives 1 wound. If you roll a 14-19, you may remove up to 2 wound makers from that figure's Army Card. If you roll a 20, you may place a previously destroyed Warrior Hero on any same-level space adjacent to that figure, if possible, and remove all wound markers from the placed figure's Army Card.

FLYING
When counting spaces for Orion's movement, ignore elevations. Orion may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. When Orion starts to fly, if he is engaged he will take any leaving engagement attacks.
Figure is Planetar Angel - 029.

Like I said at the start, the power set is weak. I don't really like Sky Hunter even if it makes sense. I like Orion as the name as it means "rising in the sky" and that is perfect for the mini. It's also a natural name which is what Aquilla is all about.

Last edited by Sheep; May 26th, 2020 at 11:01 AM.
Old June 4th, 2018, 01:10 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I actually have this mini cause he’s so cool, and wanted to work in an SoV submission but I could never think of anything good. I really like the direction you’re taking so far. I don’t like the typical 3/3 stats as that’s a boring combo for a sweet Kyrie imo. I like the theme you’re going for but maybe try a new direction with Sky Hunter. Not sure where it should go, but it seems to be a little too “been there done that”. What kind of power will make him unique and interesting/fun to play? I’m not sure. For starters, what are you thinking in terms of backstory and overall character? Now that I think about it, if you’re going Aquilla, this would be the perfect opportunity to bring us the Moon Leaf Tribe (Aquila’s Kyrie, not sure if that’s he correct name, check the Compendium). He does seem like he could fit that, and the Compendium might help flesh out some backstory and ideas for abilities.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 4th, 2018, 03:37 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

This dude’s pose...

To infinityyyyyy and beyond!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 18th, 2018, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Drak Whiptail
Ullar

Lizardfolk
Unique Hero
Warrior
Relentless
MEDIUM 5

Life 5
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 4
Points 100

FRENZY
After you take a turn with Drak Whiptail, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher you may take another turn with Drak Whiptail.

SHIELD SPIKE
After moving and before attacking, you may choose a small or medium figure adjacent to Drak Whiptail that was not adjacent to Drak Whiptail at the beginning of his turn, and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 9 or higher, that figure receives one wound.
Best Lizardfolk Army:

120 Greenscales x2
220 Drak Whiptail
350 Armoc Vipers x2
470 Zogross Hardscale
500 Eldgrim the Viking Champion

Best DK/Drak Army:

240 Death Knights x4
340 Drak Whiptail
460 Venoc Warlord
500 Theracus

Best Frenzies:

120 Venoc Warlord
220 Drak Whiptail
500 Venoc Vipers x7

120 Venoc Warlord
220 Drak Whiptail
500 Aubrien Archers x4

Last edited by Sheep; May 30th, 2020 at 01:52 PM.
Old June 18th, 2018, 01:46 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Tribesman is a very interesting choice for class. I was surprised to see it, but it feels like it could work for a Greenscale, and I really like what he could do for the Mohican River Tribe (or Teeth of the Makwa, but that combined with Frenzy may be too strong). I think those would be his strongest options, since he synergizes somewhat poorly with the Greenscales and Death Knights.

Of the two options, I think the first is more unique and interesting. The removal of Combat Challenge makes him feel more cohesive, in my opinion.
Old June 18th, 2018, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Tribesman is a very interesting choice for class. I was surprised to see it, but it feels like it could work for a Greenscale, and I really like what he could do for the Mohican River Tribe (or Teeth of the Makwa, but that combined with Frenzy may be too strong). I think those would be his strongest options, since he synergizes somewhat poorly with the Greenscales and Death Knights.

Of the two options, I think the first is more unique and interesting. The removal of Combat Challenge makes him feel more cohesive, in my opinion.
Hmmmmm.... That could be powerful if the MRT take a turn, bond with Drak, after Drak's turn the TotM move, Drak frenzies, TotM move, on and on.

I'm thinking the three Native American armies I want to test him in are:

210 Mohican River Tribe x3
330 Drak Whiptail
450 Venoc Warlord
500 Brave Arrow

350 Teeth of the Makwa x5
470 Drak Whiptail
500 Kira Jax

140 Mohican River Tribe x2
260 Drak Whiptail
470 Teeth of the Makwa x3
500 Kira Jax

The first one should be fun with 7-move Mohicans and the frenzy bonus for Drak. Of course, not only have Brave Arrow to bond with will be fascinating.

The second one is a hardcore test of what Drak can do with a bunch of TotM. Can he frenzy enough to bring them up the battlefield without OMs?

The third one is a test of the scenario above.
Old February 14th, 2020, 01:31 PM

Was reminded of this card and thought, with the addition of the Nottingham Brigands, would it be interesting to have Agent 216 have Rogue as her class?

Quote:
Agent 216
Vydar

Clone
Unique Hero
Rogue
Tricky
MEDIUM 5

Life 3
Move 6
Range 7
Attack 3
Defense 3
Points 95

DOUBLE AGENT
At the start of the game, choose an opponent. When rolling for initiative, if there is at least one Order Marker on this card, you must reveal the placement of your Order Markers to the chosen opponent. At the end of each round, if the ‘X’ Order Marker is on this card, immediately reveal it and roll the 20-sided die. Add 3 to your roll if you control Agent Skahen. If you roll a 1-4, the chosen opponent may take a turn with Agent 216. After taking a turn with Agent 216, the chosen opponent now controls Agent 216. Give this card to that opponent. Agent 216 now follows Utgar and cannot use this special power for the remainder of the game. If you roll a 5-13, nothing happens. If you roll a 14 or higher, you may take a turn with Agent 216.

DOUBLE ATTACK
When Agent 216 attacks, she may attack one additional time.

ONE SHIELD DEFENSE
When rolling defense dice, if Agent 216 rolls at least one shield, the most wounds Agent 216 may take for this attack is one.
Old February 14th, 2020, 01:57 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

She still feels like an agent more than a rogue to me. I’m not sure how to fix that.

Good luck!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 23rd, 2020, 04:21 PM

New Hero!

Quote:
Callister
Einar

Human
Unique Hero
Warlord
Militaristic
LARGE 7

Life 5
Move 8
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 3
Points 110

LEADING THE CHARGE
If Callister is engaged, all friendly Soliders may add 2 to their move number as long as they are unengaged prior to moving. Figures must be able to move adjacent to an opponent’s figure in order to use Leading the Charge.

FINAL STAND
If Callister is the only Hero you control, Callister and all Soldiers you control adjacent to Callister with a range of 1 roll an additional attack die and an additional defense die.
Figure is Lastwall General #27 - Ruins of Lastwall.

Best Disciplined Callister/Greek Armies:

250 Greeks x5
340 Parmenio
450 Callister
495 Gen. Simon Fraser

200 Greeks x4
300 Marcus Decimus Gallus
410 Callister
500 Parmenio

Best Undisciplined Callister/Greek Army:

200 Greeks x4
310 Callister
390 Raelin the Kyrie Warrior
500 Airborne Elite

Best Callister/Roman Army:

200 Romans x4
300 Marcus Decimus Gallus
410 Callister
490 Raelin the Kyrie Warrior
500 Isamu (maybe not though with Final Stand?)

Best Callister/Soldier Armies:

280 Einar Imperium x2
390 Callister
500 B-11 Resistance Corps
Spoiler Alert!

240 Warforged Soldiers x3
350 Callister
500 Major Q10/Cyprien/10th x2
Spoiler Alert!

200 Red Ants of Aunstrom x5
310 Callister
495 Zelrig
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Sheep; May 28th, 2020 at 12:44 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2020, 08:24 PM

HS2010's Custom Units - 8/22/20 - Ebol

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
By the way, the brain with the gun does not currently have a C3V design in process. If anybody would like to come up with their own card and submit to the SoV a la Executioner 616 we would be glad to see the whole box used!
...the Brain with the gun!

Quote:
Ebol
Valkrill

Outsider
Unique Hero
Brain
Systematic
SMALL 4

Life 4
Move 5
Range 5
Attack 2
Defense 2
Points 80

CENTRAL HUB
While you control Ebol, you must place all Order Markers on this card.

NEURAL TRANSMISSION
Before revealing a numbered Order Marker on this Army Card, you may choose one Army Card with at least one figure you control. Move that Order Marker to the chosen Army Card and reveal it on that Army Card instead. You may also move an unrevealed 'X' order marker on this card to the chosen Army Card.

SENSORY OVERLOAD
When a figure you control receives at least one wound, roll the 20-sided die. Subtract one from your roll for each wound that figure received. If you roll a 5 or lower, you must place one wound marker on this card or remove one unrevealed order marker from this card, if possible.

LEVITATION
Ebol does not take falling damage and may ignore all effects from terrain tiles he moves onto or occupies.

Last edited by Sheep; September 7th, 2020 at 06:56 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2020, 08:38 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HS2010's Custom Units - 8/22/20 - Ebol

Don't have time to elaborate, but if I don't say something while I'm here I'll forget later. I actually really like that concept. I think there are a couple of rough edges to sand, but the idea as a whole is pretty cool.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards