Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old December 19th, 2017, 12:41 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

I'd love to see Talon and some Court of Owls stuff. Talon was on my potential drafts list, but I'd love to see someone else tackle him!
Old December 21st, 2017, 04:17 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I love that this leaves room for Unique Talons like Strix and William Cobb! @Soundwarp_SG1 I'd love to see your Amalgam stuff C3G-ized! (And added to!)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old December 21st, 2017, 04:26 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Here are some designs I've had in the pipeline since I retired as a Hero. I thought I'd throw them out here for possible use.
Spoiler Alert!

FWIW, these designs have been hanging around and getting workshopped since Griff and Bats were both Heroes. I think they are pretty well worked out by now and have some really cool mechanics.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez

Last edited by Spidey'tilIDie; December 25th, 2017 at 12:38 PM.
Old December 21st, 2017, 05:12 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
@Soundwarp_SG1 I'd love to see your Amalgam stuff C3G-ized! (And added to!)
I've actually got quite a few amalgam custom figures mostly done now that I'll probably get posted soon, I just haven't had a lot of time for figure painting lately. I'd be down with doing some C3G ones, the problem would be finding easier custom figure options for people that are not me. Iron Lantern could just be any old Iron Man repainted green I guess, after that it gets tricky.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 21st, 2017, 05:19 PM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
@Soundwarp_SG1 I'd love to see your Amalgam stuff C3G-ized! (And added to!)
I've actually got quite a few amalgam custom figures mostly done now that I'll probably get posted soon, I just haven't had a lot of time for figure painting lately. I'd be down with doing some C3G ones, the problem would be finding easier custom figure options for people that are not me. Iron Lantern could just be any old Iron Man repainted green I guess, after that it gets tricky.
OOO, I'd love to see your figures! Your Speed Demon blew me away!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old December 21st, 2017, 06:28 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Spidey Public designs!!!

2018 is going to be epic!
Old December 22nd, 2017, 05:00 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
OWLS AMONG US
Before placing Order Markers for the round, if this Talon is on the battlefield and is not engaged, you may immediately place him on this card. Order Markers may still be placed and revealed on this card normally. After revealing an Order Marker on this card, if this Talon is on this card and not destroyed, you may immediately place him on any empty space on the battlefield, so long as he is not within clear sight of any opponents’ figures. You may then take a turn with this Talon.
Hmm, I have two problems with that power:

A. The 'nobody can see me' bit is really map dependent and a pain to check for, especially in online scape and even more so on an uncommon, and I don't think it carries enough thematic weight to justify the finickiness of it here.

B. Requiring an OM reveal cripples the obvious route for synergy with the Court (turn management of some kind, like mine has) and completely prevents them from being able to 'pop in' en masse, which I feel is needed to get the right 'Night of Owls' vibe.

A thought, what about having the 'exile' at the start of the round bit added to my power? Would get rid of the 'teleport' vibe to a degree. I feel like the 'pick a target' aspect should remain in someway, as that felt like a pretty big part of their whole deal.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; February 3rd, 2018 at 08:19 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 08:54 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

RE: Talons

I'll agree on pretty much all of your points there - with the two cards in place, keeping the Target stuff is worthwhile, and the exile/flicker mechanic alone solves most of my teleportation concerns.

I'll disagree on the "no clear sight" requirement, though - more or less, I just think the theme coolness is worth the mechanical finnicky-ness. I'll admit I didn't consider the online implications but, at risk of sounding insensitive to it, I don't really play online, so I still like it. That being said, I assume most people would agree with you that it's not quite worth it.

In theory, we could also go with an "either-or" construction - either within 4 spaces of the Target or on any space where no one can see them. At that point you get into whether it's worth the card space and complexity, though.
Old December 28th, 2017, 03:28 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Equipment Glyph idea: Grappling Hook. Imparts Expert Climbing or maybe something like Cimmerian Climb.

Another thought was some sort of Arms Dealer type character for a card with a power that allows you to buy Equipment Glyphs.
Maybe that one is best for a scenario.
Old December 28th, 2017, 03:31 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Equipment Glyph idea: Grappling Hook. Imparts Expert Climbing or maybe something like Cimmerian Climb.

Another thought was some sort of Arms Dealer type character for a card with a power that allows you to buy Equipment Glyphs.
Isn't there already a Grappling type equipment Glyph.

EDIT: Bat-Grapple...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 28th, 2017, 03:40 PM

I was thinking something less fly-y and more climb-y.

Old December 28th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I've seen some Lucious Fox designs that allow you to impart EQ glyphs to vigilantes and such.

EDIT* This one coming from the genius @Skeeter700 .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy